• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Trump in Early Stages of Alzheimers?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

His Dad had Alzheimers and linguists are now looking at his decline in speaking ability as a possible sign
that he might head that way as well. They studied Reagan after he was diagnosed and traced a decline
in his speaking starting in his second year of his first term as the likely sign of his onset to the disease.

Is 21TARD21 in the early stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome? No, his affliction is full-blown.

More despair for the Dems

Sorry, but you won't be getting a President Al Franken in 2020

Despite all the buzz, it looks like the Minnesota senator, and “Saturday Night Live” alum, will not be running for President in the next election. Sorry about that.

Al Franken, says he’s “flattered” by the amount of people pushing for him to run, but he has no plans to do so.“Yeah, I’m not going to do that,” he told People Magazine in an interview released earlier today connected to his upcoming book release. His family seems to be just as against it as he is.

“It’s not going to happen,” his daughter said.

His wife Franni added a firm “no,” though she considers it a sign of his success as a politician and liberal advocate. “It’s very flattering, really,” she said. “It’s kind of an affirmation that Al did exactly what he said he would do, be a work horse and not a show horse.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/24/al-franken-president-running-for-2020/

---------------------

And he was the best they got! Their last shining progressive hope!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xbfdmk.jpg

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

His Dad had Alzheimers and linguists are now looking at his decline in speaking ability as a possible sign
that he might head that way as well. They studied Reagan after he was diagnosed and traced a decline
in his speaking starting in his second year of his first term as the likely sign of his onset to the disease.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

Stupid picture won't post. But it was Ace Ventura "Obsess Much?".

what is Alzheimers again? I cant remember

If Trump is half the President Reagan was, I'll be super happy.

Those who aspire to be journalists should read the boy who cried wolf.

The press here is shameful, full of stories with no proof, words like allegedly, supposedly and according to sources which are never named.

I think we're all in the early stages of Alzheimer's. And your point is?

I think his budget proposal is outstanding. Won't all happen, but it's a ******* start.

I think his budget proposal is outstanding. Won't all happen, but it's a ******* start.

Agreed, Congress seems to forget that he was elected for real change.. this is the why he won, not to put out another carbon copy of the last 20 years

So someone from the party of Pelosi, Waters, Lewis, and Biden is making mental capacity an issue?

It boggles the mind sometimes the complete inability of the members of party of the people, "choke choke", to grasp their problems in relation to what they project on republicans. You have to think to yourself "Are they blind, deaf, immobile, what is it?"

Those who aspire to be journalists should read the boy who cried wolf.

The press here is shameful, full of stories with no proof, words like allegedly, supposedly and according to sources which are never named.
Right Coach, and while they are at it, they could read "The Emperor's New Clothes" because the alt-left would have them thinking they're dressed in the finest Trump impeachment regalia; when, in fact, they are butt nekkid, exposing both their ignorance and shriveled little puds.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app