• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Isaac Redman

JupiterBnG

Banned
Reaction score
This may interest only me, but on Facebook today, Isaac Redman posted a comment along the lines of "It's situations like this that make me grateful for having the opportunity to play for the Rooneys' organization." Only he didn't mention what "situations like this" were. Anyone heard any news about him recently?

I know a lot of people don't give a **** and say good riddance, I'm only curious because of the reference of gratitude for working for the Rooneys.

This may interest only me, but on Facebook today, Isaac Redman posted a comment along the lines of "It's situations like this that make me grateful for having the opportunity to play for the Rooneys' organization." Only he didn't mention what "situations like this" were. Anyone heard any news about him recently?

I know a lot of people don't give a **** and say good riddance, I'm only curious because of the reference of gratitude for working for the Rooneys.

probably commenting on the Donald Sterling thing

The nba has to change 70% black is not racial equality.
White American 223,553,265 72.4 %
African American 38,929,319 12.6 %
Asian American 14,674,252 4.8 %
Native Americans or Alaska Native 2,932,248 0.9 %
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander 540,013 0.2 %
Some other race 19,107,368 6.2 %
Two or more races 9,009,073 2.9 %
So clearly using the demographics listed above black athletes are unfairly keeping the honkeys down. We need to have some affirmative action until the nba conforms to racial equality. All races should be represented no more token honkies. White folks need 70 % of those jobs they represent 70% of the population, wheres jesse and al and obama when you need them to represent those poor honkies that are being kept down.

Ike Redman.

comeback trail, baby.

how many backs we got signed, again?

it's like he took a year in Arizona.

So clearly using the demographics listed above black athletes are unfairly keeping the honkeys down. We need to have some affirmative action until the nba conforms to racial equality. All races should be represented no more token honkies. White folks need 70 % of those jobs they represent 70% of the population, wheres jesse and al and obama when you need them to represent those poor honkies that are being kept down.

Thanks for typing out that 'witty' diatribe... I hope youre proud of yourself- good day
LL

Last edited:
Regardless of content (white or black), its always good when the employees are happy with ownership!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

Johnny Law approves of this message.

Satire is lost on some people. The former post was in response to comments by magic Johnson calling for the owner to loose the team for a comment that was made. It is illegal to discriminate as regards to employment, service ect. It is not illegal for someone to have a different opinion or choose to not hang around or want family to not hang around or socialize with others for what ever reason. The whole thing to me is way out of proportion to its merit. The other post about racial equality was designed to show how silly the whole base hiring on race thing is, sorry you did not get it. The guy in question is 80 dumped his wife for a hired companion that is likely younger than his children and you guys need him to make comments like this to think he is a jack ***, really. Now as to her do you think she is anything but a piece of property, she has sold herself for some material goods, last time I checked that makes her a prostitute.

And you carry a smartphone???

I don't watch ESPN on it. As I said, I don't watch ESPN at all, really, unless I'm watching a game. I don't bother with the talking head bullshit shows. So, no, I wasn't particularly aware of any reason why Redman would have been commenting on Sterling.

Satire is lost on some people. The former post was in response to comments by magic Johnson calling for the owner to loose the team for a comment that was made. It is illegal to discriminate as regards to employment, service ect. It is not illegal for someone to have a different opinion or choose to not hang around or want family to not hang around or socialize with others for what ever reason. The whole thing to me is way out of proportion to its merit. The other post about racial equality was designed to show how silly the whole base hiring on race thing is, sorry you did not get it. The guy in question is 80 dumped his wife for a hired companion that is likely younger than his children and you guys need him to make comments like this to think he is a jack ***, really. Now as to her do you think she is anything but a piece of property, she has sold herself for some material goods, last time I checked that makes her a prostitute.

No one said Sterling did anything illegal- just incredibly stupid. A man that thinks so lowly of blacks has no problem amassing ~$500 million because of the product they provided for him? Why would any player WANT to play for a man with those views? Which ultimately hurts the league's and owners pockets. That is why he should lose the team- NOT simply because he is a decrepit old racist.

And yea, I think we all picked up on your sarcasm. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that funny- sorry breh, try again.

No one said Sterling did anything illegal- just incredibly stupid. A man that thinks so lowly of blacks has no problem amassing ~$500 million because of the product they provided for him? Why would any player WANT to play for a man with those views? Which ultimately hurts the league's and owners pockets. That is why he should lose the team- NOT simply because he is a decrepit old racist.

And yea, I think we all picked up on your sarcasm. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that funny- sorry breh, try again.

So if he'd been an NHL owner it wouldn't matter?

So if he'd been an NHL owner it wouldn't matter?

Lol what?

If any owner said that he didnt want black people at his games, or any group for that matter, it would be a big deal.

The difference between Donald Sterling and say Mike Ilitch, is that Sterling's wealth is largely tied to the production of black people. And he basically **** where he ate. Imagine if this happened in the NFL? The owners would have all types of hired assassins out if an owner messed up their gravy train in a manner such as this

Roger would of burned the tapes before anyone in the public could see it

Lol what?

If any owner said that he didnt want black people at his games, or any group for that matter, it would be a big deal.

The difference between Donald Sterling and say Mike Ilitch, is that Sterling's wealth is largely tied to the production of black people. And he basically **** where he ate. Imagine if this happened in the NFL? The owners would have all types of hired assassins out if an owner messed up their gravy train in a manner such as this

My point was that it had nothing to do with blacks on his team. Even if his team were white it wouldn't change anything. His wealth being tied to the production of black people is irrelevant. Same thing would happen in the NHL.

My point was that it had nothing to do with blacks on his team. Even if his team were white it wouldn't change anything. His wealth being tied to the production of black people is irrelevant. Same thing would happen in the NHL.

Did you hear the extended tapes? He does go on to offend his team.

But bringing it back- how could anyone on his team NOT be offended by the fact that he wouldnt want their parents, wives, children to come to the stadium?

What if the Rooneys said- 'Hey Antonio, go have a hell of a game out there today and play your heart out for my $$- But please keep your parents and your son at home"

Last edited: