• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIS continues to torture women - why isn't this plastered all over US headlines?

Spike

Reaction score
Oh right, can't say anything bad about Obama's homies because GITMO is so evil

Teacher who fled ISIS describes torture device that clips women's flesh if their bodies aren't concealed

A former school teacher who fled ISIS in Iraq has described how a metal torture device known as 'the Biter' causes pain 'worse than childbirth'. The tool has been described as a device similar to a hunting trap - a metal clamping jaw with sharp teeth that cut into the flesh of the victim.

The 22-year-old, who is now a housewife said: 'The Biter has become a nightmare for us. My sister was punished so harshly last month because she had forgotten her gloves and left them at home

318BAEE600000578-3463337-image-a-15_1456399117350.jpg

A brutal instrument known as the Biter is reportedly being used by ISIS to punish women in the city in Mosul, if they venture outside without being covered up

It is not the first time that reports have suggest the jihadist group have used the torture device.

In 2014, a woman in Raqqa spoke out saying her chest was clamped by the spike after she tried to breastfeed her baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ps-women-s-flesh-bodies-aren-t-concealed.html

**** you, spike
we have "income inequality" which is more brutal.

I'd like to see that thing clamped on Hitlery's face.

Last edited:
Thank God we don't waterboard anymore.....

or make prisoners wear women's panties on their heads.

**** you, spike
we have "income inequality" which is more brutal.

Our Feminists here are more worried about "street harassment". You know catcalls and men making conversation in public without being bidden by the woman he dares speak to.

Our Feminists here are more worried about "street harassment". You know catcalls and men making conversation in public without being bidden by the woman he dares speak to.

why do you hate women so much?!

um it is perfectly fine because it is their culture to do so. it is our culture that has been under attack.

And closing Gitmo was the right thing to do.

um it is perfectly fine because it is their culture to do so. it is our culture that has been under attack.

Their culture sucks, and deserves to be openly criticized.

if those tramps would just stay covered up they wouldn't have any issues....*****

if those tramps would just stay covered up they wouldn't have any issues....*****

We're sending all our lib-tards to Canada, I hope you know...

Canadian island to Americans: Move here if Trump wins

A Canadian island is urging Americans to make it their new home should Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump win the White House in November.

“Hi Americans!” a statement on a tourism website for Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, reads. "Donald Trump may become the next president of your country. If that happens, and you decide to get the hell out of there, might I suggest moving to Cape Breton Island?"

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...n-island-to-americans-move-here-if-trump-wins

hey *******, I ain't ******** you

Al Sharpton might 'get out of here' if Trump wins

Rev. Al Sharpton told attendees at a Center for American Progress Action Fund event Thursday he would flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, in order to avoid being deported by Trump.

Sharpton, a Democrat, had positive feedback for many of the Republican presidential candidates until he got to Trump.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone [else], while I'm also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he'd probably have me deported anyway," Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2584260

Well they best get their worry bonnets on causin them muzloid, er, refugees bin (get it?) fondlin, spindlin N' mutilatin uppity European wimmins. Wait til bin obama settles a bunch here. And we aren't allowed to say anything about it.

Fortunately the Fins have made some videos to help their wimmins with the problem. Are we allowed to call it a problem?

Rev. Al Sharpton told attendees at a Center for American Progress Action Fund event Thursday he would flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, in order to avoid being deported by Trump.

Sharpton, a Democrat, had positive feedback for many of the Republican presidential candidates until he got to Trump.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone [else], while I'm also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he'd probably have me deported anyway," Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

We can only hope he will keep his promise.

****, now I have to support Trump

Well they best get their worry bonnets on causin them muzloid, er, refugees bin (get it?) fondlin, spindlin N' mutilatin uppity European wimmins. Wait til bin obama settles a bunch here. And we aren't allowed to say anything about it.

Fortunately the Fins have made some videos to help their wimmins with the problem. Are we allowed to call it a problem?

Vinnie, that **** ain't happenen. It is nothing more than a lie being told by GWB, Dick Cheney, the Koch brothers, and Faux News.

Deported? No, but maybe jailed for income tax evasion.

Islam is love man. It's oppression is a thing of beauty man. You just don't understand their culture.

In response to moving to Cape Breton:

That is where Alexander Graham Bell invented the iPhone, dontchya know?
Google Lake Bras D'Or. Very beautiful

Last edited:
It's their culture. You can't be critical.

That video is the dumbest thing ever. If you teach your daughter or wife to respond that way, just save the time and torn clothes, have them strip and lay down, legs open. It will be faster than that video nonsense.

Shoot the scum. That'll do it.

http://madworldnews.com/20-muslims-property-destroyer/

A man was out on an ATV, patrolling his border property one day, when he spotted a group of Muslim illegals hopping his fence. Running towards him, the aggressive male migrants decided to try to take out the man on his own land, however, it didn’t take long for them to realize how he got his terrifying nickname.

Dinko “The Destroyer” Valev is a Bulgarian strongman who lives out in the country on the Bulgarian-Turkish border town of Yambol. Because he spends much of his time racing around his acreage on a four-wheeler, he’s been extremely successful in preventing his land from being a bridge to the European dream for savage illegals.

According to Bulgarian TV News Online, Valev is well-known by the authorities, having acted as a one-man border patrol for the area against illegal immigration. When he saw a large group of Muslims trespassing on his property Wednesday, it was the perfect opportunity to show them why he’s feared among law-breakers.

Valev told reporters that as soon as one of the men spotted him on his ATV, he immediately rushed the Bulgarian, according a translation by Shoebat.com. Fortunately, the strongman was well-prepared for situations such as these.

Valev explained that 11 more men soon came out of the woods, along with 3 women and a child. However, these illegals also discovered that, unlike the fake refugees, there are European men who will courageously defend their loved one

Man Shows 20 Muslims Sneaking Onto Property Why He’s Called “Destroyer”
Posted on February 20, 2016 by Dom the Conservative

Share ThisTweet This
Man Shows 20 Muslims Sneaking Onto Property Why He's Nicknamed "Destroyer"
When Dinko Valev encountered a group of aggressive Muslim men on his property, he showed them exactly why he’s called “The Destroyer.”
A man was out on an ATV, patrolling his border property one day, when he spotted a group of Muslim illegals hopping his fence. Running towards him, the aggressive male migrants decided to try to take out the man on his own land, however, it didn’t take long for them to realize how he got his terrifying nickname.

Dinko “The Destroyer” Valev is a Bulgarian strongman who lives out in the country on the Bulgarian-Turkish border town of Yambol. Because he spends much of his time racing around his acreage on a four-wheeler, he’s been extremely successful in preventing his land from being a bridge to the European dream for savage illegals.

According to Bulgarian TV News Online, Valev is well-known by the authorities, having acted as a one-man border patrol for the area against illegal immigration. When he saw a large group of Muslims trespassing on his property Wednesday, it was the perfect opportunity to show them why he’s feared among law-breakers.

Valev told reporters that as soon as one of the men spotted him on his ATV, he immediately rushed the Bulgarian, according a translation by Shoebat.com. Fortunately, the strongman was well-prepared for situations such as these.

“Suddenly someone jumped out of the bushes in front of me,” he recounted. “I did not know he was a migrant at first. I stopped and got off the ATV to see what’s going on, he rushed me trying to take me down, possibly to steal the ATV. I punched him a couple of times and he went down. I kicked him 3 times for good measure and he started yelling some ‘allah-mallah.’“

Valev explained that 11 more men soon came out of the woods, along with 3 women and a child. However, these illegals also discovered that, unlike the fake refugees, there are European men who will courageously defend their loved ones.

“All of the men coming out of the woods started rushing me aggressively — to fight, to crush. I fought the first 3 and put them on the ground bleeding. The others gave up after seeing that. One of them had a sharp object, maybe a screwdriver. I know English perfectly, so I told them that if they do not lay on the ground immediately I will kill one of them.”

The reporter asked if his orders were obeyed, to which Valev unabashedly responded, “Of course they did. Wouldn’t you?”

Altogether, Valev has single-handedly arrested at least 20 Muslim invaders and transferred them to police. Sadly, this number pales in comparison to the flood that is currently plaguing Europe.

Of course, these Muslim migrant men are widely cowards, even in large groups. They outnumbered the man, but they quickly gave in when he showed them they couldn’t have their way so easily. They willingly groveled, refusing to protect their women and child.

This could not be more representative of the statistical influx of male Muslims leaving their families behind, hoping to escape to Europe for unlimited rape victims and welfare benefits. In September 2015, the United Nations estimated that 72 percent of Syrian refugees are men, most of them young and in prime health. Only 15 percent are children and 13 percent are women, proving that they’ve left their helpless families behind as ISIS fodder.

Although there are valiant men out there like Valev to stand up in defense of their land and families, there are far too many ignorant bleeding hearts who are opening the borders to unlimited migration. They are unable to screen these people and unwilling to admit that they are letting in aggressive, terror-tied misogynists.