• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIS on Last Legs

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/loss-border-area-turkey-sharply-harms-group-175224619.html

It's a tedious process to cut off revenue streams, block supply lines and train up foreign forces
to take back territory and kill off a well funded terrorist group, but it looks like ISIS as an operating
group in Iraq and Syria is on target to having its days numbered. Not much the next President will
need to do, but continue the mission until completed.

They are a virus. It's had to kill a virus, another strain always comes your way after you think you cured the first.

I heard they were the jv team anyway. I spend my time and energy on things that matter like global warning

Don't make me put a red line in the sand!!!

They've had to ban burkas for security reasons.

http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/even-isis-ban-burka-guess

ISIS in Mosul, Iraq has reportedly banned the face-covering burqa veil in security and military centers due to safety concerns. While the burka is mandatory in other parts of the city, ISIS has prohibited the veils after a number of insurgents were killed by women wearing burqas to disguise themselves.

If I may interject to make a “dad joke:” I suppose the term “militant feminist” has a whole new meaning.
According to a report by Al Alam News Network, as translated by IFP, within the past two years, the ISIS used to force women in Iraq and Syria to wear burqa and niqab; however, now the group has no choice but to prevent women with burqa from entering its security centres.
A local source in the Iraqi province of Nineveh announced on Friday, September 2, that the terrorist group has released an order, based on which no woman is allowed to be wearing niqab or burqa when entering the security and military centres.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/loss-border-area-turkey-sharply-harms-group-175224619.html

It's a tedious process to cut off revenue streams, block supply lines and train up foreign forces
to take back territory and kill off a well funded terrorist group, but it looks like ISIS as an operating
group in Iraq and Syria is on target to having its days numbered. Not much the next President will

In other words just allow the Russians to handle it.

ISIS on its last legs. Ya, sure. This sounds exactly like Odumma and Kerry want us to think. Wasn't it Kerry that said the media should stop covering ISIS just a few days ago and now this piece comes out. Libtards lie better than the GOP tells the truth.

Wait until all of the workplace violence starts erupting around the globe, in the name of ISIS. They will just change the battleground from there to here.

It is Turkey shutting down THEIR OWN BORDER that is helping, bout ******* time

meanwhile, more news that isn't fit for Muslim appeaser audiences

ISIS Takes Christian Girls And Puts Them In Secret Prisons, Makes Them Eat Out Of Dog Bowls, Rapes Them For Fun, Chops Up Their Bodies And Put The Parts In A Bag, Film Everything And Send The Video To Their Parents

Being true to the example of their founder Muhammad, ISIS has been making videos of themselves taking Christian girls and raping and torturing them in bizarre sexual ways and then chopping up their bodies in secret prisons throughout ISIS-controlled territory and then sending the video to the victims’ families.

Some of the women have been able to escape, and those who have all have been asking where was the world when this was happening?

A California-based human rights activist and lawyer, who has been helping minorities and women across the Middle East for over a decade, recently testified at the United Nations, narrating incidents such as parents in Syria being sent a video of their kidnapped daughters being raped and tortured by Islamic State, and the dismembered body parts of their daughters in bags. U.S. media chose not to report on it.

Islamic State Prison Full of ‘Violent Torture Tools’ for Women

The prison was found in the northern Syrian city of Manbij, which was recently liberated from ISIS by the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG)-led SDF. Fighters from the Manbij Military Council, which is part of the SDF, made the discovery.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ls-discover-hidden-prison-used-torture-women/

So global warming is over with? That's what caused ISIS.