• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Israel... "Aparthheid"?

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score

rana-raslan-poster.jpg

Most of Israel gets along... remarkably so. Except those who daily reconfirm their commitment to push Israel into the sea and eradicate her memory from the earth. Jews, Muslims, and Christians live side by side, and have for millennia. They trade, marry, even occupy seats of gubmint. Israel's only requirement of them is good behavior.

Isn't making a separate state for "Palestinians" really instituting apartheid?

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Alligator mouth meet hummingbird ***.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, and liberal Jews will keep voting for these clowns. I just don't get it.

Vader

Reaction score
Yep, and liberal Jews will keep voting for these clowns. I just don't get it.

A lot of U.S. Jews are secular Jews and care very little about Israel proper. Religious Jews call them "self hating Jews".

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Another blurted out brain fart by none other than the French looking John Kerrey who, by the way, served in Vietnam.....America's best and brightest are in charge. Have no fear.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Another blurted out brain fart by none other than the French looking John Kerrey who, by the way, served in Vietnam.....America's best and brightest are in charge. Have no fear.

Personally I think it fits in completely with my view of Eric Holder, the uncourageous radical who denies any complicity with any armed groups during his radical college days. A denial I find hard to accept knowing the popular phrase, “If you ain’t part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.”

I also have my doubts about Hillary, given the company she kept. I remember the phrase from Bill: “I NEVER INHALED”. While I have no doubts about her greed, lust for power, and prestige, I doubt she could have been accepted as a part of the group she associated with and not had the same view of the world as they did.

I was part of the military back then, times when you questioned your country’s motives under Lyndon Johnson and the motives of Richard Nixon for different reasons. I questioned as well (and yes, during a phase of my life, partook in the rebelliousness of the times and the infamous weed and the more powerful cousin hashish.) I understand the philosophy of free thinking while under the influence. That was cut short when I was part of a group that had a reel to reel tape enthusiast as a member. One night while expounding our thoughts as a group passing stuff around, he recorded our session. The next day, in a clearer state of mind, he played it back for us. We were perhaps more fortunate; we had the chance to listen to ourselves. Perhaps our leaders did not and may not have listened to themselves yet. That may be the root of the problem. Though personally, I think Hillary may always remember the line, “What difference does it make”. May that line follow her unto death. If I had my way, it would be inscribed upon her tombstone.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score

Here's another epic fart, although he seems to be trying to articulate something. He's saying that he thinks people don't want to live by religion. Its the fractured process through which he fumbles to get there that is dissettling. Oh, and the point he's trying to make is wrong - the most recent Pew report on religion states that 84% of the world's population adheres to a religion.

"This is a time here in Africa where there are a number of different cross-currents of modernity that are coming together to make things even more challenging. Some people believe that people ought to be able to only do what they say they ought to do, or to believe what they say they ought to believe, or live by their interpretation of something that was written down a thousand plus, two thousand years ago. That’s not the way I think most people want to live."

"Cross-currents of modernity", indeed.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
A lot of U.S. Jews are secular Jews and care very little about Israel proper. Religious Jews call them "self hating Jews".

They're starting to come around since the Oministration is so blatantly anti-Semetic.

Vader

Reaction score
They're starting to come around since the Oministration is so blatantly anti-Semetic.

Won't matter. They'll vote overwhelming democratic in 2014 and 2016.

S

Steel Not A Player

What specific policy of the Administration is "anti-Semetic"?

Opposition to Israel's Zionist history/laws is not "anti-Semetic" in and of itself. A great many Jewish people oppose Israel's hegemony over the Holy Land.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
What specific policy of the Administration is "anti-Semetic"?

Opposition to Israel's Zionist history/laws is not "anti-Semetic" in and of itself. A great many Jewish people oppose Israel's hegemony over the Holy Land.
Openly siding with the Palestinians and Muslims for starters. The modern Liberal university campus is also very anti-Semetic.
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds blow in an ugly direction, ." -- Bomma, "Audacity Of Hope", p. 261

S

Steel Not A Player

Openly siding with the Palestinians and Muslims for starters. The modern Liberal university campus is also very anti-Semetic.
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds blow in an ugly direction, ." -- Bomma, "Audacity Of Hope", p. 261

And how is siding with them anti-semitic?

Even being outright anti-Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Otherwise about half of American Jews are anti-Semetic, and that makes no damn sense at all.

Look, Israel was "created" on disputed land. That has nothing to do with being for or against Judaism. How you come down on the land dispute has nothing to do with your views of Judaism. You are conflating two completely separate issues with one another. I can love Jewish people and disagree with Israel's creation and land annexation at the same time. One view is philosophical, the other political.

Do you support Affirmative Action? That's a political issue. If you don't support Affirmative Action, does that make you a racist? I don't think it does. Racism is a personal philosophy, not a political position.

You can't have it both ways. Saying that being anti-Israel makes a person anti-Semetic is exactly the same as saying that being anti-Affirmative Action makes you a racist.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And how is siding with them anti-semitic?
Eradication of da Jooz has always been a goal of Islam.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Book of Hadith, Ch 41 v. 6985.

Nice try Vis.

S

Steel Not A Player

Eradication of da Jooz has always been a goal of Islam.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Book of Hadith, Ch 41 v. 6985.

Nice try Vis.

Well that's interesting.

First, you are changing the subject. You equated opposition to Israel as a political entity to anti-semitism. Having failed to prove that case, you promptly abandoned said argument. Does this mean you have conceded the point?

You're also cherry picking that quote from Obama to mean he supports this quote from the Hadith. That's a huge stretch. Support for the Muslim side in the land dispute does not equate to supporting radical Islam. Again, one is political, the other philosophical. You are cherry picking and conflating. Is there a policy or quote from Obama that specifically harms Judaism?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Well that's interesting.

First, you are changing the subject. You equated opposition to Israel as a political entity to anti-semitism. Having failed to prove that case, you promptly abandoned said argument. Does this mean you have conceded the point?
No, it means you're either a moron who doesn't get it or a Lib who just likes to argue to hear himself. My money is on the latter.

You're also cherry picking that quote from Obama to mean he supports this quote from the Hadith. That's a huge stretch. Support for the Muslim side in the land dispute does not equate to supporting radical Islam. Again, one is political, the other philosophical. You are cherry picking and conflating. Is there a policy or quote from Obama that specifically harms Judaism?
Bomma sides with the Muzzies. Muzzies by definition want to kill all the Jews. Bomma keeps asking Israel to give more land back to the Muzzies. Granted Israel did not have an official country in modern times until 1949 but the Palestinians were a nomadic people and never had an official country with borders.

end-the-unjust-Jewish-occupation-of-Muslim-land.jpg

S

Steel Not A Player

No, it means you're either a moron who doesn't get it or a Lib who just likes to argue to hear himself. My money is on the latter.

Angry people...LOUD NOISES!

Brick-Tamland-yelling-funny.gif

Bomma sides with the Muzzies. Muzzies by definition want to kill all the Jews. Bomma keeps asking Israel to give more land back to the Muzzies. Granted Israel did not have an official country in modern times until 1949 but the Palestinians were a nomadic people and never had an official country with borders.

Heh. You whine about "anti-Semitism" but then refer to Islamic people as "muzzies". So that presents an interesting question: why is your anti any better than someone else's anti?

And Muslims, just like Christians, are not by definition anything. Each interprets their faith in their own way. All Christians don't believe the same things, nor do all Muslims. So that statement is hogwash.

As for the land, I would fully support Israel if they repatriated the Palistinians. I don't think the Israelis should have to leave, quite the opposite. I think returning the land to it's pre-WW1 status (under the Ottoman empire) as a single Holy land is the most just outcome.

We tried it here in the states, and guess what? Blacks and whites do indeed get along well enough.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
...repatriated the Palistinians.

Palestinians don't exist. Never did. Never will. The people called "Palestinians" are but pawns used by muzloids as their only argument against Israel. Any "Palestinian" can live in Israel, be a citizen, buy, sell, vote, hold office, marry, have kids, and anything every other Israeli citizen can do. All they have to do is behave, which seems to be the issue with muzloids. There is no "Palestine" to repatriate "Palestinians" to. And there never will be.

Ax yourself this. "Self, if these Palestinians are so dear to their muzloid brethren, why don't their muzloid brethren warmly invite them to live in their muzloid countries?". Hmmm?

If you presume to speak for a group's interests, you should at least spell the group's name correctly.

S

Steel Not A Player

Palestinians don't exist. Never did. Never will. The people called "Palestinians" are but pawns used by muzloids as their only argument against Israel. Any "Palestinian" can live in Israel, be a citizen, buy, sell, vote, hold office, marry, have kids, and anything every other Israeli citizen can do. All they have to do is behave, which seems to be the issue with muzloids. There is no "Palestine" to repatriate "Palestinians" to. And there never will be.

There is no truth to this statement. The Palestinians who were expelled to the territories have no right of return. None. They are rarely allowed residency, not allowed citizenship, and denied statehood. They are completely disenfranchised. It's no wonder you're taking the position you are, you are grossly misinformed on the issue.

As for the existence or non existence of "Palesinians", the same could be said of all the white European Jews who now occupy the borders of "Israel". These are white people from Europe claiming a millennium-old birthright. If there's no such thing as a "Palestinian" then there is certainly no such thing as an "Israeli".

And this is why so few Jews support Israel's policies. Because it was never about Judaism, and always about land. Israel is the "final solution". The Europeans didn't want the Jews, hated them in fact. Israel was the only way that the white Christians in Europe could get rid of the Jews in a politically acceptable way. Killing them was bad PR.

Ax yourself this. "Self, if these Palestinians are so dear to their muzloid brethren, why don't their muzloid brethren warmly invite them to live in their muzloid countries?". Hmmm?

If you presume to speak for a group's interests, you should at least spell the group's name correctly.

Again, you are calling yourself a bigot by using these slurs, but then claiming to be defending the Jews against some kind of Islamic onslaught. If you don't like Muslims, that's your business. But a bigot has not moral high ground to stand on. Is there any difference between you and the segregationists in the south who said that Blacks were not people and that integration could not work?

I see no daylight between you and them.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Again, you are calling yourself a bigot...

You call people "bigot" a lot. Reminds me of another poster. Actually two other posters.

Would you call the "palestinians" who drive "palestinian" Christians from "palestine" bigots?

Stewey

Reaction score
Do you support Affirmative Action? That's a political issue. If you don't support Affirmative Action, does that make you a racist? I don't think it does. Racism is a personal philosophy, not a political position.

You can't have it both ways. Saying that being anti-Israel makes a person anti-Semetic is exactly the same as saying that being anti-Affirmative Action makes you a racist.

Its great you understand the difference between "anti-semetic" and "anti-Israel", now all you need to understand is that Muslims are both.
Therefore, when you are perceived as being on the side of Muslims, it is easy to be percieved as being anti-semetic as well, whether you are or not.
That being said, I'd bet that when many say "anti-semetic" they mean "anti-Israel" anyway..

Regarding your comment about Affirmative Action, it's good to finally see a leftist come to his senses. Hopefully you also understand that just because we believe marriage is between a man and woman doesn't mean we hate gays, or that because we believe in a babys right to life doesn't mean we are conducting a war on women.

Last edited:
S

Steel Not A Player

You call people "bigot" a lot. Reminds me of another poster. Actually two other posters.

Would you call the "palestinians" who drive "palestinian" Christians from "palestine" bigots?

You used disparaging slurs. That's what bigots do. If some Mexican dude was all over this board calling white people honkies, what would you say he was?

As for Arab/Islamic anti-semitism I don't support them either. I am appalled at our relationship with Saudi Arabia, given that their philosophical position vis a vis civil liberty and Judaism are roughly analogous to that of Iran or Syria. They are absolutely bigots.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Its great you understand the difference between "anti-semetic" and "anti-Israel", now all you need to understand is that Muslims are both.

You are assuming that Muslims are one monolithic entity, just as Burgundy did. And you're wrong. There are a wide range of opinions within that community. If I said southerners were racists, would that be accurate just be some of them are?

Therefore, when you are perceived as being on the side of Muslims, it is easy to be percieved as being anti-semetic as well, whether you are or not.
That being said, I'd bet that when many say "anti-semetic" they mean "anti-Israel" anyway..

See the trouble with assuming people's affiliations by looking at just their ethnicity/background? Quite problematic. There are a great many Arabs/Muslims who are quite fond of Jews, and many who support Israel. Does that make them not Muslim or Arab? I don't think so. There is a huge logical fallacy incurred when you point at someone and say that because you are this, you must believe that.

Regarding your comment about Affirmative Action, it's good to finally see a leftist come to his senses. Hopefully you also understand that just because we believe marriage is between a man and woman doesn't mean we hate gays, or that because we believe in a babys right to life doesn't mean we are conducting a war on women.

I'm not a leftist.

As far as marriage, it's none of the government's business anyway. I'm not a fan of abortion, but I'm not a fan of the welfare state either. So if someone doesn't intend to take care of the kid, that's less tax dollars burned up feeding and clothing them for 18+ years. I say "+" because a great many of those kids end up in the largest failed welfare program in America: the prison system.

But, now we've digressed from Israel, the thread topic.

Stewey

Reaction score
You are assuming that Muslims are one monolithic entity, just as Burgundy did. And you're wrong. There are a wide range of opinions within that community. If I said southerners were racists, would that be accurate just be some of them are? .

See the trouble with assuming people's affiliations by looking at just their ethnicity/background? Quite problematic. There are a great many Arabs/Muslims who are quite fond of Jews, and many who support Israel. Does that make them not Muslim or Arab? I don't think so. There is a huge logical fallacy incurred when you point at someone and say that because you are this, you must believe that.

I'm not assuming anything. I was making a harmless generalization based on the fact that the majority of Muslims are anti semetic...just as anyone would make the generalization that blacks vote Democrat. You are speaking in behalf of the minority. Considering the overt hatred of Irael that comes from Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and nearly every Arab state, how can you be so naive to think otherwise?
Back when I lived in Saudi Arabia, you couldn't buy a Coke or a Ford product because these companies had manufacturing plants in Israel...the hate runs deep, dont kid yourself.

Quotes for you to digest..

They [Jews] tried to kill the principals of all religions with the same mentality in which they betrayed Jesus Christ and the same way they tried to betray and kill the Prophet Muhammad.”

— Syrian President Bashar Assad, during the visit to Syria of Pope John Paul II
New York Post, May 6, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The Jewish nation, it is known, from the dawn of history, from the time Allah created them, lives by scheme and deceit.”

— PA Communications Minister, Imud Falouji
Palestinian television, August 8, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We know that the Jews have manipulated the Sept. 11 incidents and turned American public opinion against Arabs and Muslims....We still ask ourselves: Who has benefited from Sept. 11 attacks? I think they (the Jews) were the protagonists of such attacks.”

— Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef in Assyasah (Kuwait)
translation from Saudi magazine ’Ain-Al-Yaqin, November 29, 2002

“They succeeded in gaining control in most of the [world’s] most powerful states, and they — a tiny community — became a world power. But 1.3 billion Muslims must not be defeated by a few million Jews. A way must be found....The Europeans killed six million Jews out of 12 million, but today the Jews are in control of the world via their proxies. They lead others to fight and die for them....If we are weak, no one will support us. The Israelis respect only the strong, and we must therefore all unite.”

— Malaysian Prime Minister Mahatir Mohammad
at the opening of the Organization of Islamic States summit
October 16, 2003

“O God, strengthen Islam and Muslims, humiliate infidelity and infidels. O God, destroy your enemies, the Jewish and crusader enemies of Islam.”

— Shaykh Jamal Shakir
Sermon from King Abdallah mosque in Amman
Amman Jordan Television Channel 1 in Arabic
March 5, 2004

“The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him! Why is there this malice? Because there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not rock, and not tree; everything hates them. They destroy everything, they destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come.”

— Shaykh Ibrahim Mudayris
Palestine Authority TV
September 10, 2004

“The Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries.”

— Al-Manar (Hizballah TV)
November 23, 2004

“The Jews are the cancer spreading all over the world...the Jews are a virus like AIDS hitting humankind...Jews are responsible for all wars and conflicts....”

— Sermon by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris
Palestine Authority TV
May 13, 2005

“If we searched the entire world for a person, more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli.”

— Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah
Quoted in Amal Saad-Ghorayeb,
Hizbullah: Politics and Religion, London, 2002, p. 170.

“Jews subscribe to a belief in racial superiority...Their religion even teaches them to call down curses upon the worship places on non-Jews whenever they pass by them! They arrogantly refer to anyone who is not Jewish as ‘gentiles,’ equating them with sin. ”

— “What Islam Is All About” textbook,
IBTS, pg. 188, target readers: Grades 3-6

“Allah revealed to Muhammed that the Jews had changed their Book, the Torah, killed their own prophets and disobeyed Allah. And the Jews did not want the Arabs to know about these shameful things.”

— “Mercy to Mankind” textbook,
IQRA, pg. 23, target readers: Grades 5-6

“After telling the governor lies about Jesus and making him think that Prophet Jesus was starting a rebeliion against Rome, the Jews were finally able to get an order for his execution. The Koran states that the Jews did not kill Jesus nor did they crucify him. Allah states, however, that the Hews thought they did it.”

— “What Islam Is All About” textbook
IBTS, pg. 231, target readers: Grade 6-8

“Many lead such decadent and immoral lives that lying, alcohol, nudity, pornography, racism, foul language, premarital sex, homosexuality and everything else are accepted in their [Jewish & Christian] society, churches, and synagogues.”

— “What Islam Is All About” textbook
QIBTS, pg. 188, target readers: Grades 3-6

“The reasons for Jewish hostility toward the Muslims of 7th century Medina lies in their general characteristics described in the Koran.” Example: “You will find the most implacable of men in their enmity to the faithful are the Jews and the pagans.”

— “The Messenger of Allah” textbook
IQRA, pg. 34, target readers: Grades 6-9

“Their famous book, the existence of which is denied by the reasonable people among them, the so called Protocols of the Elders of Zion - but we call it the Protocols of the Idiots of Zion... In this book, the Jews included their plan to besiege the whole world by land, by air, by sea, by ideology, by economy, and by the media, as is happening today, my brothers in the nation of the Prophet Muhammad. The Jews today are weaving their spider webs in order to encircle our nation like a bracelet encircles the wrist, and in order to spread corruption throughout the world. ”

—Hamas Friday Sermon
Al-Aqsa TV, April 3, 2009

“The loathsome occupation in Palestine - its land and its holy places - by these new Mongols and what they are perpetrating upon this holy, blessed and pure land - killing, assassination, destruction, confiscation, Judaization, harassment and splitting the homeland - are clear proof of [unintelligible word - Ed.] hostility, of incomparable racism, and of Nazism of the 20th century. The Jews, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger! Enemies of humanity in general, and of Palestinians in particular...”

—PA TV Sermon
PA TV (Fatah), January 29, 2010

And there's plenty more where that came from.

But, now we've digressed from Israel, the thread topic.

We have?... wow, didn't realize I was so influential.

Last edited: