• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Israel... "Aparthheid"?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
I questioned as well (and yes, during a phase of my life, partook in the rebelliousness of the times and the infamous weed and the more powerful cousin hashish.) I understand the philosophy of free thinking while under the influence. That was cut short when I was part of a group that had a reel to reel tape enthusiast as a member. One night while expounding our thoughts as a group passing stuff around, he recorded our session. The next day, in a clearer state of mind, he played it back for us. We were perhaps more fortunate; we had the chance to listen to ourselves. Perhaps our leaders did not and may not have listened to themselves yet. That may be the root of the problem. Though personally, I think Hillary may always remember the line, “What difference does it make”. May that line follow her unto death. If I had my way, it would be inscribed upon her tombstone.

Ahhhh yes,.......pointless babbling. I remember it well. And your point is well taken. I prefer to think of it as having grown up though.

Do you support Affirmative Action? That's a political issue. If you don't support Affirmative Action, does that make you a racist?

Actually I think that supporting AA belies racist tendencies more so than opposing it.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
You are assuming that Muslims are one monolithic entity, just as Burgundy did. And you're wrong. There are a wide range of opinions within that community. If I said southerners were racists, would that be accurate just be some of them are?

Since you are being schooled by the others, I thought I would toss you a softball: Could you please refer me to the wide range of opinions from the Muslim community with regard to the kidnapping of the Christian schoolgirls in Nigeria? I guess I haven't heard from them yet, and would be most interested to understand their positions on this topic. Thanks.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Their holy book tells them to kill Jews. Any Muslim who does not isn't being a very good Muslim then.