• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

IT begins.....Steve Bannon Suggests There Are Too Many Asian CEOs In Silicon Valley

BWAhahahaha - you act like someone important in the staff said it, running out of scraps?

Carl Higbie, Former Navy SEAL

Carl_Higbie_5.jpg

Liars one and all including Chump.

You guys dont mind being lied to i'm sure, as long as it's a CONservative doing the lying.

Trump spokesman says Trump never called for a Muslim registry. That is a lie.

There is video evidence go down the page at the link for video

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkp...2df1?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

From the article:

The statement issued by the Trump transition reflects a contempt for the truth. The Trump team either knows they are putting out a statement that is an obvious lie or is so uninterested in the truth they did not bother to check.

I'm glad we have honest leaders now..........

Bwahahahaha ha ha ha!

What a bunch of suckers.

Liberals still don't understand that these attacks on Trump only make him stronger and the media weaker.

Libs see no problem with gun registry which is a limit on a right specifically given by the Constitution, but they pretend to have a problem with putting in place a system that helps protect citizens by confirming the identities of non-citizens (IE people without legal rights beyond basic human rights) before offering them a chance to stay in the country.

I say pretend to have a problem because liberals don't actually care about the well being of anybody. They just see another group they can control with victim ideology.

Let polls show that a group tends to vote Republican and see liberals abandon them.

He didn't get to finish his thought. This is how I think he would have finished the sentence -
When two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia, I think...then that keeps out a lot of the blacks and gays. Everyone knows they don't like the blacks and gays.” Bannon said. “A country is more than an economy. We’re a civic society.”

if America is so bad why does everyone want to come here?

So they can vote Democrat?

PASS NEW VOTER ID ACT, YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP TO VOTE.

Obama DOJ prohibits states from even asking for citizenship verification.

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action.

If they don't like it, they don't have to move here. Problem solved.

Federal judge: 'If you don't like [Trump], you should go to another country'

Donald Trump's election looms over a U.S. citizenship ceremony in San Antonio, as the judge presiding over the ceremony says if you don't like that Trump will be president, go to another country.

I can assure you that whether you voted for him or you did not vote for him, if you are a citizen of the United States, he is your president,” Judge John Primomo said. “He will be your president and if you do not like that, you need to go to another country.”

http://www.12news.com/news/politics...mp-you-should-go-to-another-country/353661510

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action.

Can you prove that? With a reliable source? Not Alex Jones. I know that reliable sources are extremely difficult to find these days.

If the republicans had half a brain and were as evil as the dems say, they would put a booth with the paperwork to renounce your citizenship near every one of these protests...lol... get out the vote indeed... (dont ever forward that idea to anyone... its way too crooked and if someone followed through id honestly feel bad....