• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It happened. I was right!!

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
And I was half being a smart mouth. The libs are way too predictable.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...bCuI1oIuGgdMXZJNEVXDIZVUHuQS0W9aFyNQRniHcJgyk

‘Fresh Prince’ Actress Janet Hubert Wonders: Did ‘Trumpers’ Give Alec Baldwin the Loaded Gun Because of SNL?​

FILE - This Feb. 4, 2017 file photo released by NBC shows Alec Baldwin portraying President Donald Trump in the opening sketch of Saturday Night Live, in New York. Baldwin doesn't expect to take his impression of President Trump from Saturday Night Live to the annual White House Correspondents' Association …
Will Heath/NBC via AP, File
JOSHUA KLEIN4 Nov 202111,542
3:17
Actress Janet Hubert, famous for her role as “Aunt Viv” on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, was mocked online after suggesting Donald Trump supporters may have somehow given actor Alec Baldwin a loaded weapon on the set of his film Rust before the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins — as revenge for having parodied the former president.
On social media last Wednesday, Hubert shared her conspiracy theory — providing no evidence to support it — which accuses “Trumpers” of getting revenge on Baldwin for having mocked the former president by handing him a loaded gun on his film set.
“Am I crazy, but my first thought was Baldwin was given this gun on purpose from someone to get back at him for his Trump impersonations?” she wrote.
“I have never seen prop guns sitting out on set EVER Then to photograph his pain and give it to the press!” she added. “Hmmmm, so very heartless, TRUMPERS?”

In response, actual Trump supporters ridiculed Hubert’s reckless speculation.
“Lay off the crack,” wrote former Survivor star Anna Khait.

“Living rent free in your head,” wrote one Twitter user.
“I can’t believe you will blame a Trumper for everything,” wrote another.
“Trump Derangement Syndrome,” commented another user.
“Like Alec Baldwin would hire a Trump supporter,” quipped actor Nick Searcy.

Searcy went on to share Hubert’s post, with the warning: “Democrats are insane. Literally.”

Former Breitbart News editor and talk radio host Larry O’Connor wrote: “The answer to this question is: Yes, you’re crazy.”

Conservative author and lawyer Kurt Schlichter merely laughed at the baseless accusation.

Last month, while on the set of his film Rust, Baldwin was rehearsing with a gun he was told did not contain live ammunition. The actor pulled the trigger, fatally shooting Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.
Prior to the incident, Baldwin had been engaged in a long-running feud with former President Trump and other Republican figures.
Earlier this year, the progressive activist and Saturday Night Live and Boss Baby star chose civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday to describe a “dream” he had which included a noose hanging outside of a courthouse during President Trump’s “sedition” trial.
The same month, Baldwin called for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) to be brutally tortured — specifying that he be put “in the stocks,” ridden on a rail, tarred and feathered.
Baldwin also proposed several violent acts of retribution that should await the president should he refuse to concede. Last November, Baldwin called for President Trump to be buried in a Nazi graveyard with a Swastika placed on his grave. Weeks earlier, Baldwin referred to the president as a “fascist *****” who he called to remove “from our lives.”
Baldwin’s criticism didn’t stop with the president and other conservative political figures.
Last August, Baldwin smeared the everyday Americans who appeared and spoke at the Republican National Convention. He claimed they were all high on drugs and characterized anyone voting for President Trump as mentally ill.
Follow Joshua Klein on Twitter @JoshuaKlein

Yeah these idiots have a serious case of TDS. I mean it's in the terminal stage. Guy just ruined them completely.

Yeah these idiots have a serious case of TDS. I mean it's in the terminal stage. Guy just ruined them completely.
Hollywood, academia, the press, the DC establishment and marxists/commies foreign and abroad (did I miss anyone) were totally knocked 6 ways from Sunday. Trump is still living rent free in their heads. I love it.

I can live with that. 🤣

It's great comedy. I mean we're headed for a serious downfall, but I'm going to just try to laugh until I can't anymore. What else we gonna do?

They still can't grasp that even if Colt or Smith and Wesson or even Beto O'Rourke handed the firearm to Alec, he is still responsible for checking it before he starts pointing it at people.
I really cant blame Baldwin for this one. They hire people for safety and to specifically handle the weapons / ammo properly. From the reports coming out alot of that was totally disregarded. If he was handed a gun and was told it was a cold gun he would assume it was checked out. He could have been set up, but noting to do w/ SNL. People are twisted enough to do something like that, but more than likely it was just total incompetence or disregard for proper protocols by the production crew.

100% his fault. Anyone that has ever handled a firearm knows to assume that it is loaded, until you the person holding it checks it and deems it safe. What kinda idiot points a real gun at anyone?
The kind of idiots that do not know to handle or respect real guns, and lack the personal awareness of their actions, even to the point of criminal behavior leading to accidents.

I have not handled my firearm in months. No one has. '
I will today, but this first thing I will do is to check the chamber, and rack it multiple times. And when I do, it will be pointed in a safe direction. Anyone who has experience with firearms will do something similar. Period.

And yes, I believe Donald Trump himself inserted those live rounds. Makes sense.

I have not handled my firearm in months. No one has. '
I will today, but this first thing I will do is to check the chamber, and rack it multiple times. And when I do, it will be pointed in a safe direction. Anyone who has experience with firearms will do something similar. Period.

And yes, I believe Donald Trump himself inserted those live rounds. Makes sense.
A couple of weeks ago I went to my GF's brother's house, who lives out in the sticks and shot every gun I have plus 3 AR's. It was glorious. And I've got the AR bug now. Looking at buying the Saint and also having one custom built. It's going to be a good Christmas at my house.

I really cant blame Baldwin for this one. They hire people for safety and to specifically handle the weapons / ammo properly. From the reports coming out alot of that was totally disregarded. If he was handed a gun and was told it was a cold gun he would assume it was checked out. He could have been set up, but noting to do w/ SNL. People are twisted enough to do something like that, but more than likely it was just total incompetence or disregard for proper protocols by the production crew.

HE PULLED THE TRIGGER. If I hand you a loaded firearm and tell you it's not loaded and you shoot someone guess who is going to jail? YOU. "But...but...but OFFICER! HE SAID IT WASN'T LOADED!!!" yeah, you can keep repeating that all the way to the back seat of a police cruiser.

It's great comedy. I mean we're headed for a serious downfall, but I'm going to just try to laugh until I can't anymore. What else we gonna do?

By
Uplifting
Youth
Always
Make
More
Optimists

I really cant blame Baldwin for this one.

That's $50 worth of stupid right there.

If he was handed a gun and was told it was a cold gun he would assume it was checked out.

The movie was using a working revolver, with a functional hammer. "Assuming" it was unloaded (or loaded with safe rounds, same thing) violates every safety protocol for firearms and is, frankly, stupid. Lazy. Idiotic. Dumb.

He could have been set up ...

And idiots could pay their gambling debts.

One of those has a reasonable basis. The "complex conspiracy led to Alec Baldwin killing a woman because of some complicated, nefarious plot" thing, because gamblers paying off debts is a pure fiction.

People are twisted enough to do something like that, but more than likely it was just total incompetence or disregard for proper protocols by the production crew.

And the guy who aimed a real gun at people and pulled the trigger without simply releasing the cylinder to check the status of the gun. I mean, that takes 5 seconds, so I guess just pulling the trigger while aiming it at people is the better way to go.

danny-devito-guns.gif

I really cant blame Baldwin for this one.

Then you've obviously never handled a firearm. As has already been said over and over, the absolute first thing you do is inspect the firearm. That's a really ignorant statement.

He could have been set up

Holy ****, I originally stopped reading after the first moronic sentence, but it gets even more ridiculous. Did you know his Assistant Director was fired from another film because of his gross negligence with firearm safety and that there were two misfires on the set of this movie prior to him killing a woman?

Unless a gun is made of rubber, never point it at something you aren't willing to destroy. Pretty simple.

Unless a gun is made of rubber, never point it at something you aren't willing to destroy. Pretty simple.

I don't even care if it's made of rubber or some composite material. If it looks like a firearm, I inspect it thoroughly and make damn sure there's not a live round close to it until I'm 100% ready to fire. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to firearms, but had some good RSOs and tactical firearms experts etch it into my brain to do this every. single. time.

Hell, they could've put a shock collar on me every time I even looked at/held/pointed the firearm wrong, but I still got the message. Not pulling a Baldwin.

So why isn't Baldwin charged yet?
This case has to be air-tight. My guess is that they are getting so much evidence, and interviewing so many people, that there are delays everywhere. I bet it comes down before too long.

Or, the PC crowd won't let their poster boy get hung.

You choose.