• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Italy's new Prime Minister - Wow. She is AWESOME!

P.S. Hit until my heart gave out.

77f2f142d4850cbe9d39a329c940b544.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to post something about that today. Apparently her government has a straight majority and a majority of Italians are tired of high taxes and illegal immigrants. Predictably the MSM here and in Europe are calling her and her party Facists. I say welcome to the club.

Italy has long been a very left-of-center voting nation and just elected this incredible woman, a conservative, to head the conservative coalition. Incredibly pithy description of what we are fighting and why:

IMPRESSIVE.

italian-women-be-like.png

She's hotter than a cast iron skillet.

Yeah, I was going to post something about that today. Apparently her government has a straight majority and a majority of Italians are tired of high taxes and illegal immigrants. Predictably the MSM here and in Europe are calling her and her party Facists. I say welcome to the club.
Yeah its hilarious how the EU aparatchiks are saying duly elected officials with a majority mandate are a danger to democracy. Danger to GloboHomo maybe but not to democracy.

Supe
Tim

Vote like your beer depends on it