• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's about to get 2A Real

See, this is where I believe people miss the reason that Dems allow illegal immigration. I don’t think their plan is/was to get the vote for illegals, they just want their numbers for representative distribution.

I could be wrong, but I think House representatives are allocated by State population totals. I don’t believe it is just US Citizens are counted to determine those numbers. I think it is just a way for them to try to gain House seats to increase their power.
Yeah but they capped the house numbers years ago... and you cant cram all the districts into a city or two

It’s why they are so hell bent on Puerto Rican and DC statehood.

No, they push for DC and Puerto Rico statehood is to add four Senators who would be 100% (D)imbo and liberal. That would change Congress in perpetuity.

The push for DC statehood is an effort for something plainly unconstitutional. The constitution permits only a "District (not exceeding ten Miles square)" for the purpose of "becom[ing] the Seat of Government of the United States" to "exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever." United States Constitution, Article 8, Section 17.

The Constitution specifically did not designate the District as a state. The area is a city of no more than 10 square miles, i.e., a very small city in size. Representation in Congress is permitted only to the "states," not cities. United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 4, "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress."

No, they push for DC and Puerto Rico statehood is to add four Senators who would be 100% (D)imbo and liberal. That would change Congress in perpetuity.

The push for DC statehood is an effort for something plainly unconstitutional. The constitution permits only a "District (not exceeding ten Miles square)" for the purpose of "becom[ing] the Seat of Government of the United States" to "exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever." United States Constitution, Article 8, Section 17.

The Constitution specifically did not designate the District as a state. The area is a city of no more than 10 square miles, i.e., a very small city in size. Representation in Congress is permitted only to the "states," not cities. United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 4, "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress."
I understand how it works, but thanks. Whether it’s the house or the senate, the point is it not only holds but expands power for the Democratic Party.

Yeah but they capped the house numbers years ago... and you cant cram all the districts into a city or two
I know the numbers are capped, but they can and are reallocated based on population. CA lost a few seats because of their population mass exodus. The easy way to get them back is to open the door for illegals and count them all.

It’s why they are so hell bent on Puerto Rican and DC statehood.
Once those two are made States, the next immediate step will be to increase the House size. It would only be fair to give more to CA, OR, WA, NY, etc.

This is why you need all the bullets. B-tch got shot a couple times and kept coming.