• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's gone beyond irresponsible to downright critically dangerous.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The media's overwhelming pot-stirring of the Trump Presidency and their second-guessing of his every single move has taken an extremely dark turn.

UC Berkely, once an American bastion of free speech has now become precisely the opposite.

A group of masked, armed and organized protestors caused a full-scale riot, threw explosives at policemen and attempted to murder a speaker at UC Berkely and the media is attempting to diffuse the situation by blaming the riot on the intended victim Milo Yiannopoulos (who I think is something of a douche) but I don't believe he deserves to be dragged out by 100+ armed masked terrorists and killed in front of the campus.

Yet the media is virtually ignoring the event and when it is mentioned, they are suggesting on some level that the "rioting" was caused by Yiannopoulos who had to be taken from the venue to save his life.

Yes, the Democrats have gone completely ******* insane.

Exactly. Liberals and their propaganda media have the emotional IQ of a toddler. They didn't get their way and now they're throwing tantrums. And there's nothing "tough" about rioting. It's cowardly to destroy and loot an innocent person's business. If you want to be manly, come try and loot my house and take a face full of lead. Liberal *******...

The police had to sit there while these nuts where throwing explosives at them and respond with rubber bullets. Can you imagine the utter freak-out the media would be having if they'd switched to live ammunition?

Now THAT would have gotten some MSM attention. But a 100 or so guys attempting to break into a college and murder a speaker? Nah, nothin' to see here.

Now THAT would have gotten some MSM attention. But a 100 or so guys attempting to break into a college and murder a speaker? Nah, nothin' to see here.

America is watching, wig, and is not amused by these anti-American assclowns.

Trump needs to give cops the green light to crack skulls when the rioting ******* start damaging property and/or battering people. It's already against the law, just enforce it. Violently.

Like i said.. the moderates are done with these immature anctics... the dems better grow up because complaining about trumps immaturity means **** while your whole party is making him look like the mature one in this...

**** all that **** - I've got connections down in the Peruvian and Colombian jungle rivers for Peacock bass fishing making $10,000 a week from German tourists on a houseboat tour.

We will make a mint, with the right investors.

Who wants to join Spike's Adventure Tour?

6f475d2e3d2ca587d23210065d0f57d4.jpg

Yes, we take PayPay

Last edited:
OK Spike....I just spit at my screen. LOL.

I have pretty much lost faith in America, and have taken to stocking up on ammo as violence is sure to reach my neighborhood. I will defend what I hold dear.

With liberals, there is no debate. There is no exchange of ideas. There is no equal ground. You either agree with the liberal talking point, or you are labeled a racist, xenophobe, homophobe, whateverphobe. They label people this way because they can't win in the arena of ideas. So they shame people who disagree or offer a different viewpoint. You see it play out daily on TV, the internet, in person. Liberals have become increasingly violent, because to this point the reaction has not been violent. Conservatives, police, the average person--have all decided to just move on, live their lives and hope that the liberals throwing the tantrum either run out of money, become disinterested or just plain reach the maturity of an adult. Absent that, I do not think the average person is going to stand for being pepper sprayed, hit with rocks, having property burned or businesses destroyed without justice. For disagreeing with a liberal. It has gone beyond reasonable. The victims of this nonsense aren't going to take it forever. And when the violence is returned, where will we be? And most conservatives I know are well heeled. When they decide they have had enough, God save us all.

Spike is the Mr. Haney of SN.

Let's see who gets that reference. Karma.involved.

Kellyanne Conway Predicts That Democrats Will Destroy Their Own Party Because They're Hysterical

After the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court drew some Democratic opposition this week, President Trump’s senior adviser predicted that it’s going to cost them in the end.

“The Democratic party — we’re seeing it unravel in front of our eyes, and we’re seeing it be revealed in front of our eyes,” Conway said during an appearance on “Fox and Friends” Thursday.

“I think it’s going to cost them because they’re hysterical about everything now,” she predicted. “Everything makes them cry and scream.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/02/k...y-because-theyre-hysterical-about-everything/

-----------------------------

amen

I have pretty much lost faith in America, and have taken to stocking up on ammo as violence is sure to reach my neighborhood. I will defend what I hold dear.

With liberals, there is no debate. There is no exchange of ideas. There is no equal ground. You either agree with the liberal talking point, or you are labeled a racist, xenophobe, homophobe, whateverphobe. They label people this way because they can't win in the arena of ideas. So they shame people who disagree or offer a different viewpoint. You see it play out daily on TV, the internet, in person. Liberals have become increasingly violent, because to this point the reaction has not been violent. Conservatives, police, the average person--have all decided to just move on, live their lives and hope that the liberals throwing the tantrum either run out of money, become disinterested or just plain reach the maturity of an adult. Absent that, I do not think the average person is going to stand for being pepper sprayed, hit with rocks, having property burned or businesses destroyed without justice. For disagreeing with a liberal. It has gone beyond reasonable. The victims of this nonsense aren't going to take it forever. And when the violence is returned, where will we be? And most conservatives I know are well heeled. When they decide they have had enough, God save us all.

All fun aside here, you really hit the nail on the proverbial head. These crazy ideologues are absolutely out of hand and are becoming a threat to this democracy. I see you are dead serious and prepared. Unfortunately for the people who think this is going to blow over once Trump creates some jobs, eases the burden on healthcare premiums, or helps to save some American/Military lives (and thinking 8 years), I think that unfortunately there are too many nutjobs out there (with enough connections) who are going to try to take this president out. There is a video I'd like to post on the subject of Trump's enemies actually. I'll find it and post it ASAP.

Spike is the Mr. Haney of SN.

Let's see who gets that reference. Karma.involved.

"Why, Mr. Douglas, that there is exactly what you need."

"Mr. Haney, it looks like a bicycle wheel wrapped with tin foil."

"Mr. Douglas, this here rotating lightning rod will save you from fire, and your farm from root-rot."

"Root-rot? Okay, then. You said the price is $45?"

"Well, it was $45, but since I learned how much you need it, the price is now $55."

"Sold."

Democrat Tolerance

Arrest them all

Protesters storm NYU over conservative speaker’s seminar

The NYPD was out in full-force at NYU on Thursday night as protesters gathered to voice their disgust with conservative actor and Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, who was inside holding a seminar for the school’s College Republicans.

“Just saw 4 vans of cops unload outside of the NYU Anti-Fa protest of Gavin McInnes’ talk,” Jason Miller tweeted at around 7 p.m. Thursday.

“They are threatening to arrest everyone in the herd now, each cop with roughly 8-10 zip ties in tow,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/02/protesters-storm-nyu-over-conservative-speakers-seminar/

protest_006.jpg

BLOAT

Buy

Lots

Of

Ammo

Today

Trump needs to give cops the green light to crack skulls when the rioting ******* start damaging property and/or battering people. It's already against the law, just enforce it. Violently.

I agree

Their lust for anarchy is disgusting. Nearly everyone right of say, Sweden, knows it too. Come on Dems, you can get over it. I got **** 8 years ago because I stayed in my office for a day or two and didn't party in the halls like most of my co-workers did. How's that for skewed?

The political left is trying desperately to provoke a violent reaction from the right. Because right now they still control most of the media outlets and they can control the mass market narrative if right wing people respond to violent provocation with violence. Be prepared but do not go seeking confrontation. Don't make any show of force unless they come to you and your neighborhood and you absolutely must use force to protect yourself and your property. Right now The political left is trying for a buffalo jump strategy. If you don't know what a buffalo jump is look it up. Be the Indian not the Buffalo.

I like how Trump is keeping his cool and not taking the bait. Yes, he has tweeted some things, but not his usual hot headed response. He is handling this better than I thought.

Go to 10:25 mark, and watch a professor that is moldling the minds of our children.

Yeah Hamy, first we get the Lib money ( media matters etc ) filling buses for any media worthy event...

mlDI3D3.jpg

Then the mainstream media goes to work slanting the truth

dyFjG2v.png

All the while Americans would just love to have their TV's back for a couple hours anyway..

F5cJ4we.jpg

But wait...what ?.....Oh Noes............

Lady Gaga's impressive rendition of the national anthem got upstaged by Beyonce's performance at the lowB repuS last year, but this is her time to shine as she's the star of this year's halftime show. What does she have in store for her near 13 minutes to speak while she has the attention of the more than 100 million people likely to watch? Some clues are already leaking out.

I'm just glad I live in a region that doesn't have this sort of **** going on. It wouldn't be tolerated.

Here is another deception that needs to be exposed. You have groups like the Sierra Club, which started out as am advocacy group for environmentalists, which has now become just another left wing propaganda outlet, We can't expect any more that the charities that we support are in line with our beliefs.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5308739060001/?#sp=show-clips

Here is another deception that needs to be exposed. You have groups like the Sierra Club, which started out as am advocacy group for environmentalists, which has now become just another left wing propaganda outlet, We can't expect any more that the charities that we support are in line with our beliefs.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5308739060001/?#sp=show-clips

Right after he applauds abortion to solve overpopulation problems he says it's wrong to deport illegals from the country even though they contribute to overpopulation. The Sierra Club's executive director came off awful in regards to the organization's mission statement.