• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's gone beyond irresponsible to downright critically dangerous.

The political left is trying desperately to provoke a violent reaction from the right. Because right now they still control most of the media outlets and they can control the mass market narrative if right wing people respond to violent provocation with violence.

I don't think so. They still are in denial they lost. They can't get over it.

The nanny state ******** have been told for years only their voice should be heard. They never learned the meaning of "NO". They are so used to getting their way that this world shift has them completely impotent with rage that they aren't getting what they want. Let them continue to have America see their true liberal faces - the ugly thug anarchists.

Pete-Rosos-2-800x600.jpg

Lovely.

C3vJZiAXAAAvsh6-619x800.jpg

Stay classy, liberals.

My co-worker went to that Miilo event at unm. That gay conservative speaker dude. Anywho, my co-worker was saying these libs were acting out in anger and frustration. Resorting to calling my buddy a racist and a sexist. Lol. My friend is far from that and just said how much faith he lost in our generation.

The bullying is reaching new heights it seems. Desperate, needy and gullible people are so easily incited to lash out.

Can't that qualify as a terroristic threat?

Yeah of the president. I keep reading all kinds of violent rhetoric. The secret service must be working OT right now.

I just lifted this quote from another message board. What a mess we have.

MEDIA PROPAGANDISTS

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National
Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy
National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press
Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,
Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser
Elizabeth Sherwood

Former CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s
Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket.

Mary Matalin: I Don't Want To Sound Like A Trump Groupie, But I'm Turning Into One

STEVE MALZBERG: [General Flynn] said we're putting Iran on notice, and he turned and walked out. That is powerful stuff!

MARY MATLIN: Leadership. There are so many people who aren't people of action in authority, who take cues from their leader. Because Trump behaves like that -- he completely violates every rule.. That gives lisence for all these guys who are great leaders to do the same...

How we let the middle east get as out of control as it is is sort of shocking. He hearkens back to--I can't say anything bad. I don't want to sound like a Trump groupie, but I'm turning into one.

It is just stunning what he is getting done, and his people are getting done. And because they are doing it with such authority... they are, it is a complete breakthrough to a new kind of politics we haven't seen since our founding.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._a_trump_groupie_but_im_turning_into_one.html

------------------------

We know who was wrong in that family

40moreyears.jpg