• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'It's rigged...the whole thing very rigged'

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it is Dear Leader, but we shall still overcome your wickedness. The blue wave is coming, make no mistake.

What will the CONservative "patriots" here have to say about this? Nothing of course. Yet they whined and complained about Obama and Hillary, how their corruption was threatening to tear the country apart.........yet here we are witnessing what has to be the most corrupt and anti-American administration in history.

Allowing a sworn enemy of the U.S. what is basically free reign into our electoral system......my.....my....I'm sure all that matters to you"patriots" is that your side wins.

That's why no Repugnican here will object to this.

NSA director says Trump hasn’t ‘granted the authority’ to stop Russian election interference

"I don't have the day-to-day authority to do that."

AARON RUPAR
FEB 27, 2018, 2:26 P

Less than two weeks after special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 13 individuals and a trio of Russian companies for “interference operations targeting the United States,” NSA Director Mike Rogers told members of Congress that the Trump administration hasn’t even authorized him to take measures to prevent election meddling going forward.

In response to a question from Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI) about the authority that NSA “mission teams” have to “do something” about foreign interference, Rogers pointed out that he’s only empowered to do something when “if granted the authority.”

“I don’t have the day-to-day authority to do that,” he said, prompting Reed to follow up about whether he has been “directed to do so given the strategic threat that face the united States and the significant consequences you recognize already?”

“No I have not,” Rogers replied.

Read all of it here:

https://thinkprogress.org/nsa-direc...an-meddling-trump-authorization-39aaa7d89825/

Did the FBI need Trump’s specific order to investigate?

Shouldn't this be an update to your last failed Trump Russia thread? Hi Tibs

Thankfully I have you on my ignore list, but I will try to respond anyway.

Tonight for dinner, the wife made loaded baked potatoes. Topped with fresh mushrooms, broccoli, bacon, chili, and smothered in a cheese sauce. Yum!
Along with a cold brew, I was a happy camper after a long day at work.

Thankfully I have you on my ignore list, but I will try to respond anyway.

Tonight for dinner, the wife made loaded baked potatoes. Topped with fresh mushrooms, broccoli, bacon, chili, and smothered in a cheese sauce. Yum!
Along with a cold brew, I was a happy camper after a long day at work.

That sounds awesome.

The dinner, not elftardPoloLiar.

You name those racists yet?

Don't need to. I won't be pushed into anything, don't care what the cuckservative snowflake mods threaten me with. Just don't give a s***

I can tell you they that have already spewed their garbage in this thread.

Tibs sighting!!!

He is not brave enough to come out from under his rock just yet. Maybe a few more months? lol

Maybe its his annual hibernation; he stays sleeping and hidden until his Hungarian noble/baron re-ups his interweb support.

Or maybe he has gone to Syria to fight against Trump/Putin?

Don't need to. I won't be pushed into anything, don't care what the cuckservative snowflake mods threaten me with. Just don't give a s***

source.gif

Clock's ticking, elftardPoloLiar.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Clock's ticking, elftardPoloLiar.

giphy.gif

I'm laughing even harder as I read the news that Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded.......Why is that?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!....Maybe I'll loan him mine now that he's down to my level!....NOT!.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

This is about to get really good!

What a ******* nutjob. Keep the sharp objects away from it. Break out the straight jacket and open the padded room. Rosie needs it's rest.

The thread that has less than 20 replies?

I have to admit, I am disappointed. Even though I disagree with nearly everything you say, I thought for sure you would have courage of your convictions to call a spade a spade, if that's how you see it. Guess not. Makes sense though. Why get specific when you can just go around calling people racists at random and never have to answer for your accusations.

Last edited:
It's like a couple weeks ago when I got into an argument with a Libtard friend on FB about Trump's tax cuts. In fairness she's lived in the NYC echo chamber for the past 35 years. When I asked for more detail to back up her opinion, the actress and singer told the guy with the economics degree that he was too dumb to understand. :rolleyes1:

That's when you know you've won.

The whole "fear of Russian interference" is just a bunch of nothingness. This would NOT EVEN EXIST if Hillary was President.

To say or even argue this is a real threat is ludicrous because that fact will remain 100% true.

I could care less what our intelligence community says because they are answering all the questions like lawyers. Yes, "some" Russians like to troll internet boards, facebook, twitter, et. al. to create discourse. But is that new or even different than what happens right here? What the **** does Elfie do other than troll and create discord? What the hell does Katsung do? Do you think every article Tibs post he vetted for accuracy and double and triple checked is 100% true?

To imply the Russians have influence over what people think or do or how they vote is like saying Elfie has influence over all of us here.

SAME ******* THING.

The government is NOW worried about what we read on the internet (and all the bullshit that goes with it) will influence elections? My lord, since the internet STARTED in the mid-90's when I was paying AOL by the minute to be in chat rooms and meet people, I knew NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ!!!!

Why the hell is the government only now thinking they have to hold our hand when we read the internet so we don't "corrupt ourselves" or "accidentally read fake news".

I am very scared at the way this is headed because the only government solution to this is censorship. Lots and lots of censorship. The internet is great because you can say anything you ******* want. You can lie, be a different person, whatever you want. And most of the time that is harmless because shame on the other people that believe your nonsense without confirmation or common sense.

Sure, I don't want criminal activity on the internet. But promoting and discussing conspiracy theories about our government and making fun of elected officials and speaking without filters and without political correctness. Those are not criminal. And very soon, I'm afraid even talking about stuff like that could get us in some sort of trouble or take away our rights to use popular digital forums.

if you cannot back up what you claim, then stop making outlandish claims.
tick tock, ************, tick ******* tock.

I have to admit, I am disappointed. Even though I disagree with nearly everything you say, I thought for sure you would have courage of your convictions to call a spade a spade, if that's how you see it. Guess not. Makes sense though. Why get specific when you can just go around calling people racists at random and never have to answer for your accusations.

Actually I've called each one out on a case by case basis. They just want me to make a list, then move to " You need to point specifically to , and show me the post where I said that." angle. All while knowing this board has been wiped so many times it would be impossible. Also knowing they would make me waste a whole bunch of time which I don't have.

The only one I would leave out is Burgundy as his " The Muslims are taking OUR women" comment about European Muslim migration can be construed several different ways. It's not a solid indicator of psychopathic overt racism as most of the others here suffer from, his could be latent or again; misconstrued and not exist at all.

I am trained in behavioral science, so I have a pretty good grasp of what place weak minded, fearful, and racist people are coming from.

We've got some real gems here.

Elfie has to be another poster here having fun. That is the only explanation

The only one I would leave out is Burgundy as his " The Muslims are taking OUR women" comment about European Muslim migration can be construed several different ways. It's not a solid indicator of psychopathic overt racism as most of the others here suffer from, his could be latent or again; misconstrued and not exist at all.

See? I'm better than the rest of yinz. Even Elfie says so.
In fairness, that's what one of the Muslim leaders said they were going to do so I can't claim full credit, but thank you. :tea:

See? I'm better than the rest of yinz. Even Elfie says so.
In fairness, that's what one of the Muslim leaders said they were going to do so I can't claim full credit, but thank you. :tea:
Elftard still thinks that Muslims are a race.
His dumbassery cannot be claimed as some special designation. You are a deplorable, and therefore racist, like the rest of us.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app