• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'It's rigged...the whole thing very rigged'

So now Elfie is a trained behavioral scientist? Remind me never to enroll in that college.

Elfie has to be another poster here having fun. That is the only explanation

Yeah thats my take... that or Elfie periodically runs out of meds and decides to shitstir....either way the talking points are typically spot on, so bravo at that....

Yeah thats my take... that or Elfie periodically runs out of meds and decides to shitstir....either way the talking points are typically spot on, so bravo at that....

I think Elfies handlers ensure she get the correct meds each day, but I think some deeply delusional days surpass those anti-psychotics and account for her wildly differential set of personalities , nationalities, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Speaking of rigged, those Fascist Liberals are at it again. Going after your 2A rights aren't enough. It's 1A to. Facebook has been censoring users for years. Now it's Twitter.

Twitter suspends user for calling Maxine Waters ‘crazy old lying lunatic in a bad wig’

Bastion of free speech, Twitter is not.

Maxine Waters has been accusing critics of being Russian bots, and apparently @TrueJackDaniel didn’t appreciate it.

I was suspended.
for 7 days for this tweet�� I think that means @twitter acknowledges that @RepMaxineWaters is mentally handicapped pic.twitter.com/LwaEgKJpBq

— ThatJackDaniel (@TrueJackDaniel) March 3, 2018

“We’re not Russian bots, you retard,” he tweeted, which he says resulted in a 7 day suspension.

“Nobody believes a crazy old lying lunatic in a bad wig.”

Daniel was forced to delete the tweet. So much for Free Speech.

Last month, Waters spread lies on the social media platform by accusing this website of being a bot.

The Disgrace of California — who faces stiff competition from Nancy Pelosi, Kalama Harris, Jerry Brown and Barbara Lee — took to Twitter to accuse this site, which has been cited by the Drudge Report, the Washington Post, Fox News and many others, of being a bot.

RT More smears & lies spread by #Trump supporters & bots @CNN @thedailybeast @MSNBC @VICE @MaxineWaters #ReclaimingOurTime #MaxineWaters. Here's the truth: https://t.co/kceneeABut Help us fight back: https://t.co/cxUjoqAlyB

— Maxine Waters (@MaxineWaters) February 16, 2018

One Debbie Brandt tweeted a recent article from our website, highlighting Waters’s opponent, Omar Navarro, has raised more individual contributions than the multi-term California congresswoman.

Waters has raised more total funds, due to the large sums of special interest PAC money she’s raked in.

She responded, claiming it was “More smears & lies spread by #Trump supporters & bots.”

Twitter didn’t not force her to retract her lies.