• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

‘It’s Time For Black People To Get Pissed Off About Being Taken For Granted’

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
“This is certainly a moment in our history that you don’t want to miss,” continued Belafonte, on the festival. “We’ve been trying to figure out how to let people understand that more fully and the best way for us to describe it is sort of like a multicultural, predominantly black Woodstock.

“Everybody wanted to be there and say they were. And those who were, you always want to sort of touch and go, ‘Oooh! Ahhhh! Wow-you were there?! That’s amazing!”

T.I. will join fellow musicians John Legend, Common, Public Enemy, Carlos Santana and more at the Many Rivers To Cross Music Festival Oct. 1, 2 just outside of Atlanta – along with Oscar winner Jamie Foxx, fellow multi-hyphenate Chris Rock, recent BET Awards highlight Jesse Williams and “Empire’s” Jussie Smollett.

This morning’s visit comes a week after V-103 and News & Talk 1380 WAOK launched its Black Votes Matter initiative encouraging listeners to not only register to vote, and then actually do so Nov. 8.

“It’s also important for our listening audience right now to just realize that with this festival it’s time for black people to get pissed off about being taken for granted,” said Cameron.

from - http://v103.cbslocal.com/2016/08/22...get-pissed-off-about-being-taken-for-granted/

First of all, let me say how much I am looking forward to this event. I'm sure it will be a safe and friendly environment. May even have a reasonable debate or two on the merits of Trump. Kidding of course.

I am encouraged if the black people getting pissed about being taken for granted thing means how the democrats have treated the black community like a dependable voting block while decimating the inner cities.

Last edited:
I bet there won't be one single arrest at that event.

Taken for granted? That's what your wife nags about as she picks up clothes off the floor. How so, black people?

I heard on the radio today that actual black support for Trump is more like 14%. IF that's true, he wins handily. In Presidential elections the Dems rely on getting 90%+ of the black vote. If the GOP can only chip away 5% they can win.

I heard on the radio today that actual black support for Trump is more like 14%. IF that's true, he wins handily. In Presidential elections the Dems rely on getting 90%+ of the black vote. If the GOP can only chip away 5% they can win.

In addition, I don't see the black turnout being as large as the last 8 years.......for obvious reasons.

I don't think they are talking about black folks being cultivated as a dependent underclass by the DNC.

I do like how all the outrage is at Trump for asking the audience "what do you have to lose". He was "talking down to them". As if telling them they cant make it without government help and keeping them enslaved to the government isn't.

They are pissed about being taken for granted, that is why they vote Democrat.

Taken for granted for what? That implies that are providing something or contributing to something that benefits others and they are not been recognized or rewarded for it. What is that something?

Taken for granted for what? That implies that are providing something or contributing to something that benefits others and they are not been recognized or rewarded for it. What is that something?

votes for the Democrat party?

"I'll have those N*ggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

Lyndon B Johnson

The democratic party wants black Americans to remain in ghettos, ignorant and impoverished so that they remain a dependent voting block. The DNC has put policies in effect to keep the black family broken, destroy schools and predominantly black areas, and systematically kill schools that black American children attend. The best thing that black Americans can do is to run very far and very fast away from the Democrat party of the United States.

The best thing that black Americans can do is to run very far and very fast away from the Democrat party of the United States.

This months "Fred" brings this subject way to the forefront with a simple question...What now?

http://fredoneverything.org/milwaukee/
It isn’t working. The racial thing, I mean. The hunting of whites, beatings of whites, calls for attacks on whites. In the age of cell phones, the media can hide only so much.

To avoid admitting that we are seeing a racial insurgency, the media insist that the police are the problem. They are not. Blacks are unmistakably gripped by a powerful racial hatred of white people. If the police were perfect, nothing would change.

Ritual chantings about racism, discrimination, white privilege, institutional racism, and so on are neither a program nor a solution. (Incidentally, why is “Kill Whitey” not racist?) Neither is documenting the intense racism of blacks, interracial-rape ratios, crime, and low scores on promotional examinations.

In politics, the focus is entirely on cosmetics. For example, Obama has ordered the Justice Department to use “justice-involved youth” instead of “juvenile delinquent,” and to cease using the word “Negro.” How this will improve literacy in the ghetto is not clear.

For the moment, let us assume that all of the complaints of blacks and their allies are correct. All right. We have done that. Now what?

Last edited:
"I'll have those N*ggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

Lyndon B Johnson

The democratic party wants black Americans to remain in ghettos, ignorant and impoverished so that they remain a dependent voting block. The DNC has put policies in effect to keep the black family broken, destroy schools and predominantly black areas, and systematically kill schools that black American children attend. The best thing that black Americans can do is to run very far and very fast away from the Democrat party of the United States.

Here is a great article about LBJ, the dems, and rasism. From the Huffpo, amazingly. - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-conservative/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995.html

These quotes from Dems are why minority voters are starting to understand how they’ve been swindled into thinking that the Democratic Party best represents their interests. That’s worrisome for Democrats at large. The facts, coming home to roost, will create a major backlash against the Democratic Party.

Duh...their votes!..and not being rewarded for them.

2rrmdk4.jpg

Last edited:
Duh...their votes!..and not being rewarded for them.

2rrmdk4.jpg

Hey picture being worth 1000 words, this is the best explanation of a dependent voting block that I have ever seen.

It's always baffled me why anyone would vote democrat. They have done absolutely nothing in the last 50 years but drive us down a destructive pathway toward complete ruin.

It's always baffled me why anyone would vote democrat. They have done absolutely nothing in the last 50 years but drive us down a destructive pathway toward complete ruin.

Cuz it's been repeated here and elsewhere, they are the party of free ****. Doesn't matter whether they follow through, they just have to promise it.