• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ivanka Trump To Get Office In White House Space Reserved For First Lady

I'm having trouble telling the difference between fake news and the MSM these days. They both seem to get the same amount of their news wrong.

The MSM recognizes fake news more easily because that is what they've been doing for decades.

Remember the Wolf Blitzer every 30 minute "Major Development with Embedded Troops" in Iraq bullshit on CNN? That seems to be about the time when I first noticed that they were literally making **** up to say/report on, even when it didn't have any remote bearing on anything: rolling through the desert with little resistance was hardly meaningful, especially when it had been already done about a decade earlier.

Since then, the bullshit that passes for "news" proves McLuhan's line " the medium is the message"

Look! Squir---KARDASHIAN!!

I will say this about the guy, he is definitely proving he's not a politician. I've never seen a person, after they've won an election, have the stones to just come out and admit that everything he was saying to get himself elected was all bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's any more or less full of **** than the rest of them.... it's just that I've never seen one of them tell the people that voted for them that it was all a load of crap. My personal favorite was at one of his victory tour rallies the other day where he told all his supporters all that "I'm gonna drain the swamp" stuff he was feeding them was all horseshit. I just think it's hilarious that there were so many regular folks out there that thought that some filthy rich billionaire that has a long history of sticking it in the *** of people just like them actually gave a **** about them.

Well, it makes sense. She is far smarter than michelle obama. Michelle was always on vacation anyway and didnt reakly use the office exceot to store her shopping items. Ivanka will put the office space to use in an official capacity. The taxpayers win.

Racist

I hope he isn't a pedo creep. I don't idolize the guy and would surely be able to bear it.

Two words: Lolita Airlines

Two more words: Bill Clinton

Just go back and read the things Trump has said about his own daughter. Then look at some of the photos out there of the two of them. That's not being a sore loser, nor is it character assasination. It's simply pointing out the truth of the matter. And clearly, that's too much for you to bear.

remember the furor when it was suggested that Chelsea was NOT ******* Billy Blythe's? Remember all the rape allegations against Clinton? Remember all the rumors of cover-up by the Dems? Remember the left screaming about this being a 25-year smear campaign? Remember how the Dems were wanting all this to stop, and to show respect to the Clintons for their contributions to this country?

surely you do.

now is time for you ************* to show how goddamn classy you can be and not troll to the depths of despair because you ******* lost. get over it.

Jesus you're a daft son of a *****. We saw her throughout the election cycle. She'd do a fabulous job and perhaps later in term 1, or in term 2, we will see.

On the other hand, I don't give a **** if Moose was/is/pretended to be a lawyer, that woman has been utterly out of place as first lady since day 1. Though she did fit the "first lady on vacation" role very well. Her legacy left behind is this mark - this is what she'll be known for - feeding this **** to our kids while parading her own fat *** around (oh the hypocrisy). Maybe you could put a copy of this picture in your book, which will be published when??

Michelle-Obama-School-Lunch-Lighting.jpg

Yes Michelle has been a real class act. /sarcasm.

So, the only accomplishment that the First Moose has is that she ****** up lunch for kids. Congrats, you hideous, anti-American ugly she-male.

I think Melania's cause should be etiquette and politeness. "We are going say please and thank you again, with proper ennunciation. And we are going to pull our pants back up!"

That, my friends, is no joke. That is a real picture of food served I believe in a school in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, a student showing what he/she was served after the school complied with Moose's new lunch rules.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2019030/unappealing-michelle-obama-school-lunch-shown-in-photo/

That's just ****** up. First off, how in the **** is that healthy. That fish looks like it was killed when Reagan was in office. Ok, I'll be positive. Solid healthy protein, now let's check my carb action as a growing child that needs that mind power. A ******* roll. And a nasty ******* one at that. Also what the **** is that vegi, is that green beans or corn. That's complete FUBAR

Making kids healthy is simply. Stop taking away play time, gym and sports. Make them run like we had to at gym, not having feeling time. Remove the sugar machines in the halls. Done. Fat kids are made at home not from what schools made for lunch can.

Our fully subsidized lunch program sends home food for long weekends. Sends home food...let that sink in. My daughter hasn't ate there since her freshman year. She graduates in May.

Indeed, the incest siren is blaring, as it always has with Trumpy & his prefered female companion. This will not end well.

Trump values the women he works with. He does like the model types a bit too much, but how many of them can you name in politics? Zero? He'll be okay in that department.

Making kids healthy is simply. Stop taking away play time, gym and sports. Make them run like we had to at gym,

My P.E. instructor was the cross-country coach, and liked to "scout" potential members of the team by running kids during P.E.

Running them for 50 minutes, 5 days per week, every week, for 9 months.