• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I've been here long enough to share this with you all

Sorry to hear Dj,

He had it in him to go into afghanistan and give everything.
RIP

It’s time to bring our men and women home. This nation is gaining nothing over there, yet we continue to lose plenty. Sorry for your loss. Until Valhalla.

Sorry to hear that Djfan, he sounded like an important person to your family, and losing family like that just leaves a void you can't really fill. My sincerest condolences.

Sorry for your loss. I think this is the guy that Tucker Carlson mentioned on his show tonight.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. I think this is the guy that Tucker Carlson mentioned on his show tonight.

It was. He was a great man, and wanted to go get scum out of the equation.

Damn. I'm so sorry. I just can't imagine. My prayers and condolences from my family to yours. Your friend is a hero. Blessings to his family during this amazingly difficult time.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. He's my nephew.

That's a damn shame. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry for your loss from me and my family to you and yours.

My condolences to you and your family, Djfan.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/07/01/10th-group-green-beret-dies-from-non-combat-incident-in-helmand/

Very painful. Mrs. Fan and I were very close to him. We were going hunting in August, and he was going to live with us part time. My guts are torn out.

God bless him. You're all safer because of him.

th
th
th

Rest in peace Sgt. 1st Class Elliott J. Robbins

Another loss for our nation. My condolences.

Any word on cause of death?

Another loss for our nation. My condolences.

Any word on cause of death?

No. This investigation might take a long time. He lands in Dover AFB today. My sister and her family are there to receive him.

No. This investigation might take a long time. He lands in Dover AFB today. My sister and her family are there to receive him.
My condolences. Agree with Sarge, we're losing too many good men and women over there. Time to bring them home. May he rest in peace.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Sorry for your loss. Now and then I don't agree with the deployments our various commanders in chief determines are necessary, but I always support the men and women who serve our country faithfully.

God's Speed for your nephew and let all his family know I appreciate his service.

Condolences on your family's and your loss Djfan. Time to bring them home indeed.

Most sincere condolences on your loss.

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. What a hero!!