• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I've been pondering this for a few weeks: a challenge

Cher above all

Barbara Streisand, Meryl Streep, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, Johnny Depp and sorry guys Led Zeppelin. My wife will kill me for the last one if she sees it.

Taylor Swift

I would agree, BUT....she actually writes her own stuff. It's crappy, but it's her own.

Amy Shumer, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy....hell...just about any female comedian NOT named Ellen DeGeneres.

Barbara Streisand, Meryl Streep, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, Johnny Depp and sorry guys Led Zeppelin. My wife will kill me for the last one if she sees it.

Dang man not Zeppelin. Agree with the others but Zeppelin is my all time favorite , grew up on there music. Every rock band today was influenced by there music.

As usual, Gene Simmons nails it.

An actess? A singer? A band? No comparison.
How about FDR?
How about Prince Charles?

FDR...not sure I'd call him overrated. Got a lot done even if I disagree with a lot of it. I don't think anyone has a high enough opinion of Prince Charles to qualify as overrated. JFK Maybe.

Your knowledge of Motley Crue explains a lot about your opinion of the Beatles.

His knowledge of Mötley Crüe could fill a thimble. I was an original Mötley Crüe fan back in the day. Shout at the Devil baby.

"Too Fast for Love" was my favorite album, their first. Has a real "tin can" non-studio, rookie feel to it. I still play them at times. Live Wire, Merry Go Round, Starry Eyes, Come on and Dance, and Too Fast for Love were some of my faves. But the best on the album was On With the Show.

Angela Merkel.

Ger1-601227.jpg

I would agree, BUT....she actually writes her own stuff. It's crappy, but it's her own.

Amy Shumer, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy....hell...just about any female comedian NOT named Ellen DeGeneres.

Well, I wrote Beyonce first...holy crap she sucks.

His knowledge of Mötley Crüe could fill a thimble. I was an original Mötley Crüe fan back in the day. Shout at the Devil baby.

"Too Fast for Love" was my favorite album, their first. Has a real "tin can" non-studio, rookie feel to it. I still play them at times. Live Wire, Merry Go Round, Starry Eyes, Come on and Dance, and Too Fast for Love were some of my faves. But the best on the album was On With the Show.

You're right, but I did read Decade of Decadence. Helluva book.