• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining Obama-Appointed U.S. Attorneys To Resign

Spike

Reaction score
th

In a move that will likely provoke further media, and pundit, fury, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has asked all remaining Obama-appointed U.S. Attorneys for their resignation.

Sarah Isgur Flores, Director of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice, released the following statement:

"As was the case in prior transitions, many of the United States Attorneys nominated by the previous administration already have left the Department of Justice. The Attorney General has now asked the remaining 46 presidentially appointed U.S. Attorneys to tender their resignations in order to ensure a uniform transition. Until the new U.S. Attorneys are confirmed, the dedicated career prosecutors in our U.S. Attorney's Offices will continue the great work of the Department in investigating, prosecuting, and deterring the most violent offenders."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ll-remaining-obama-appointed-attorneys-resign

Can't do this...not a good idea.

Sure can - just did.

Actually, it's commonly done. Previous admins did it, maybe not all of them, but........ WINNING!

Sure can - just did.

Actually, it's commonly done. Previous admins did it, maybe not all of them, but........ WINNING!

Dems didn't complain when Bill Clinton did it.

Sounds like Jeffy the Redneck got pissed about having to recuse himself so somebody has to pay.

Awesome! Obama must just be livid every single day. Trump is kicking his *** and destroying his legacy in every possible way.

Anybody still think Trump is a "democrat just like Hillary"?

Well, at least a Kasich plant

And here I thought Sessions was a goofy wimp. IT IS ABOUT TIME! I am now a Sessions fan.

Sounds like Jeffy the Redneck got pissed about having to recuse himself so somebody has to pay.

"Jeff the Redneck"??

You are some low-level, fungible, anonymous nobody in some incredibly irrelevant position in state government. You are Bartleby. (Look it up.)

Sessions is the Attorney General of the United States.

****, this is like some fat-*** Little League dad lambasting Andrew McCutchen, and denigrating his talent.

P.S, You are the fat-*** Little League dad in the analogy. I know this stuff gets confusing for government workers.

He can't trust them unilaterally so drain away is what I say.

US Attorneys serve at the discretion of the President. Than can and should be fired since they will actively undermine everything the new administration tries to do.

Yeah he has a JD from The University of Alabama so he is obviously uneducated and ignorant. Where did you recieve you Juris Doctorate or advanced degree from?

Yeah he has a JD from The University of Alabama so he is obviously uneducated and ignorant. Where did you recieve you Juris Doctorate or advanced degree from?

Only approved accents achieve intellectual certification. CommieFornia or New Yawk already have a waiver.

Awesome! Obama must just be livid every single day. Trump is kicking his *** and destroying his legacy in every possible way.

Anybody still think Trump is a "democrat just like Hillary"?

True dat... BUT, he may be wavering on a couple fronts and the jury may still be deliberating. I read an article this morning that the the Wall St (Goldman Sacks) globalists are giving the Fair Trade Nationalists inside the WH.a serious tussle. Not good...no sir. That was a campaign talking point that was important to this Country.

Facing off the "hardline group" of Navarro, and other "nationalists" such as Steve Bannon, is a a "faction" led by former Goldman COO Gary Cohn, a career globalist, who leads Mr Trump’s National Economic Council.

Cohn's sidelining of Navarro has only picked up recently, and in an attempt to alienate him from Trump, he has become "an increasingly isolated figure in the administration. He has been operating with a very small staff out of an office in the Old Executive Office Building adjacent to the White House while Mr Cohn, who has been adding staff to his NEC base inside the president’s residence itself."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-10/civil-war-breaks-out-white-house-over-trade

If he backs off from his opposition to the Paris Climate Deal, that will also fry my frog fur shur.

Asked whether he plans to withdraw the United States from the 2015 Paris climate accord, he said he is keeping “an open mind to it.” The deal negotiated by nearly 200 countries last year commits them to a global push to reduce greenhouse gases.

Lord knows he gave Hillary an early pardon, another big disappointment for me.

pu3kiam.png

But the glass is still half full and most of his moves have been good, so quit bitchin' Chip.....I hear ya

"jeff the redneck"??

You are some low-level, fungible, anonymous nobody in some incredibly irrelevant position in state government. You are bartleby. (look it up.)

sessions is the attorney general of the united states.

****, this is like some fat-*** little league dad lambasting andrew mccutchen, and denigrating his talent.

P.s, you are the fat-*** little league dad in the analogy. I know this stuff gets confusing for government workers.

laugh my ******* *** off.

Not to worry...scumbag Sessions is meeting with some suitable replacements as we speak.

KKK-CrystalPool.jpg