• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining Obama-Appointed U.S. Attorneys To Resign

Not to worry...scumbag Sessions is meeting with some suitable replacements as we speak.

KKK-CrystalPool.jpg

You realize those are all Democrats, right?

You realize those are all Democrats, right?

You know how LIEberals lie. Elfie posts a picture of Robert Byrds promotion to Grand Wizard ceremony.

Elfie will try and convince of this proven myth that those in the picture are southern democrats who did the old switcheroo and became republicans. Watch.

BAM!

New York federal prosecutor Preet Bharara fired by Trump administration

Preet Bharara, one of the most high-profile federal prosecutors in the country, was fired Saturday after refusing to submit a letter of resignation as part of an ouster of the remaining U.S. attorneys who were holdovers from the Obama administration, according to people familiar with the matter.

I did not resign, Bharara said on Twitter. Moments ago I was fired. Being the US Attorney in SDNY will forever be the greatest honor of my professional life.

On Friday, acting deputy attorney general Dana Boente began making calls to 46 prosecutors asking for their resignations. Such requests are a normal part of a transition of power from one administration to another, and about half of the 94 Obama-era U.S. attorneys had already left their jobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...22680e18d10_story.html?utm_term=.e7b9459bfc6b

Elfie, how does it feel to be completely and utterly helpless and irrelevant?

Elfie, how does it feel to be completely and utterly helpless and irrelevant?

You would have to ask one of the Trumptard voters.

Or just look in the mirror...unless you work at Goldman Sachs.

...unless you work ...

In which case you would not vote for a modern-day Democrat.

John F. Kennedy was one of my idols growing up. He was a devout anti-Communist, believed in free markets, thought that reducing the confiscatory tax rate would spur economic growth, and was a military veteran.

In other words, he is 100% opposite of today's Democrat party and would be labeled a privileged white racist by today's fuckknob Dems.

You would have to ask one of the Trumptard voters.

Or just look in the mirror...unless you work at Goldman Sachs.
We elected him to do certain things, and he is doing those things. That is as relevant as you can get.

"Jeff the Redneck"??

You are some low-level, fungible, anonymous nobody in some incredibly irrelevant position in state government. You are Bartleby. (Look it up.)

Sessions is the Attorney General of the United States.

****, this is like some fat-*** Little League dad lambasting Andrew McCutchen, and denigrating his talent.

P.S, You are the fat-*** Little League dad in the analogy. I know this stuff gets confusing for government workers.

Then there's steeltime, the bitter fuckwad that is way closer to Bartleby than I am. Your dime a dozen small business is so insignificant in the overall economy of California that you sir are Bartleby.

I don't need to justify my job, but to assume I came to the State and took an entry level job is simply idiotic. If you did a little bit of logical deduction ,knowing what I did prior to working for the State, you may be able to figure it out. But I doubt it, those things are hard for mouthbreathers like you. Look up Bargaining Unit #7, that's me. I know it would be easy for you to think of me as an SIEU 1000 employee doing menial tasks but sorry that is not the case.

As for your little league dad analogy, I wouldn't know what it's like to be a little league dad, but I did coach PONY baseball for about 12 years.

I just don't care for Sessions or his politics. So go ahead and take your frustrations out on me you ******* idiot.

Yeah he has a JD from The University of Alabama so he is obviously uneducated and ignorant. Where did you recieve you Juris Doctorate or advanced degree from?

So now we need a law degree to criticize a politician here? Wow, that should eliminate most of the people here.

Sure can - just did.

Actually, it's commonly done. Previous admins did it, maybe not all of them, but........ WINNING!

I did not know this? Still this is a step on their air hose type of move. Payback, whenever it happens is a bit@h.

Mid terms look good for the Republicans. Two main reasons why.

1 ) Democrats in the senate have far more seats to defend, and some of them are in red states.

2 ) Democrats often need celerbity events, concerts and such to get out their vote. Typcially these type of stuff is greater in national presidental elections, not mid terms.

Then there's steeltime, the bitter fuckwad that is way closer to Bartleby than I am. Your dime a dozen small business is so insignificant in the overall economy of California that you sir are Bartleby.

No, you idiot, the economy of California is built on what I do - I hire people and pay wages.

Meanwhile, you and your ilk leech my earnings and the earnings of other business owners. You are nothing - a nobody. If you dropped dead right now, the people of the state of California would not notice. If I dropped dead, 52 clients and 7 employees would be adversely affected.

If you dropped dead, the state of California saves money. If I dropped dead, the state of California loses money.

I know this stuff is complicated for guys like you. Have a high school student explain it.

I don't need to justify my job ...

Well, since I am a taxpayer and you are sucking on the government tit - yes, you do.

If you did a little bit of logical deduction ,knowing what I did prior to working for the State, you may be able to figure it out.

Here, let me try a bit of deduction - you were so good at what you did in private industry that you now work for the state, taking money from the taxpayers. Hmm. Sounds like you were not very good at what you did, and then become a government employee, and apparently are considered "good" in that workforce.

So not competent enough to keep your job in private industry, but a star as a government "worker," That pretty much sums it up, right?

Look up Bargaining Unit #7, that's me.

Yes, of course, I give a flying **** what "bargaining unit" you and a zillion other state sponges, err, workers belong to. The state is going to hit another recession, as it always does, face another billion dollar deficit, and the massive, bloated, overpaid bunch of asswipes working for the state performing jobs that are duplicative, most often irrelevant, and designed to protect government workers, will never get fired.

As for your little league dad analogy, I wouldn't know what it's like to be a little league dad, but I did coach PONY baseball for about 12 years.

Once again, have a reasonably intelligent high school student explain the analogy - which you completely missed.

I just don't care for Sessions or his politics. So go ahead and take your frustrations out on me you ******* idiot.

I'm pretty sure I already did, explaining your profound butt-hurt. For a third time, have an even average-intelligence high school or middle school kid go over the discussion and explain it to you.

That was brutal.

source.gif

1993 Clinton-Era Letter To Jeff Sessions Surfaces, DESTROYS Media Hysteria Over DOJ Firings

The liberal media is furious after President Trump’s Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, fired 46 attorneys appointed by the Obama Administration.

Every administration has the right and the prerogative to have its own appointees in seats of power. We’ve seen this time and time again, regardless of who the President is.

But it’s ONLY when that President is Donald J. Trump that the media loses its collective mind.

For example, the media’s extreme bias is showing when you take a look at what we just dug up: A 1993 letter from former President Clinton’s Attorney General, Janet Reno, to then-Attorney Jeff Sessions.

Attorney General Janet Reno fired 93 U.S. attorneys (holdovers from the Reagan and George H.W. Bush days), leaving only one in New Jersey spared. This was in 1993 – the first year of Bill Clinton’s presidency.

attorney-G.jpg

Yes, the Department of Justice just fired 46 US attorneys, and the media would have you believe that this is an outrage, unlike any other.

It’s become customary to treat Trump’s presidency as though everything he does is unique to him alone. Painting that sort of picture allows anger to foster in those who don’t remember the past.

Take a look at this CNN tweet:

“This could not have been handled any worse”: Anger mounts over DOJ’s firing of 46 US attorneys without warning. https://t.co/YQGYFGVPCI

— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) March 11, 2017

Forty-six comes nowhere close to the massive firing of attorneys done under the Clinton Administration, yet to the millennial liberals too young to remember, this is just more evidence of how evil the Trump presidency is.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/1...aces-destroys-media-hysteria-over-doj-firings
------------------------------

Someone doesn't care for Jeff Sessions' politics. I don't care for Democratic politics. Period.

No, you idiot, the economy of California is built on what I do - I hire people and pay wages.

Meanwhile, you and your ilk leech my earnings and the earnings of other business owners. You are nothing - a nobody. If you dropped dead right now, the people of the state of California would not notice. If I dropped dead, 52 clients and 7 employees would be adversely affected.

If you dropped dead, the state of California saves money. If I dropped dead, the state of California loses money.

I know this stuff is complicated for guys like you. Have a high school student explain it.

Well, since I am a taxpayer and you are sucking on the government tit - yes, you do.

Here, let me try a bit of deduction - you were so good at what you did in private industry that you now work for the state, taking money from the taxpayers. Hmm. Sounds like you were not very good at what you did, and then become a government employee, and apparently are considered "good" in that workforce.

So not competent enough to keep your job in private industry, but a star as a government "worker," That pretty much sums it up, right?

Yes, of course, I give a flying **** what "bargaining unit" you and a zillion other state sponges, err, workers belong to. The state is going to hit another recession, as it always does, face another billion dollar deficit, and the massive, bloated, overpaid bunch of asswipes working for the state performing jobs that are duplicative, most often irrelevant, and designed to protect government workers, will never get fired.

Once again, have a reasonably intelligent high school student explain the analogy - which you completely missed.

I'm pretty sure I already did, explaining your profound butt-hurt. For a third time, have an even average-intelligence high school or middle school kid go over the discussion and explain it to you.

Ooh. That was like watching a scene from The Sopranos.

So now we need a law degree to criticize a politician here? Wow, that should eliminate most of the people here.

If you were criticizing him in a substantive way it wouldn't be a big deal. But you weren't. You were painting him as stupid simply for being from the south.

Sure can - just did.

Actually, it's commonly done. Previous admins did it, maybe not all of them, but........ WINNING!

LOL! Winning! Beleaguered Jeff. Weak Jeff.

They won't resign. They are part of a dedicated resistance.