• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jefferson must be rolling in his grave...... Christian CONservatives.....

The Young Turds. Lol.

Nothing to see. Move along.

I don't watch any of the bullshit videos you post, so I can't speak to the content. But couldn't help notice the title - Church Police.

Which made me think - there is undeniably a war against Christians in this country, while the despicable Left loves Islam and Sharia. Christianity is now indeed a target and the thought of needing police and protection doesn't surprise me in the least. I wonder why it would be a surprise to anyone that Christians would need police protection?

Two churches were bombed in Egypt by the Left's favorite victims, radical Islamic Muzloids.

Dylan Roof killed many black Christians while they worshiped.

Coptic Christians were beheaded on beaches.

Obama spent 8 years promoting the destruction of Christianity.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Christians needed police protection to worship in the near future, battling the disease that is the violent Left in this country.

Anyway, I had a wonderful time this morning at our church. Rev. Holimon (African American female preacher) delivered a fantastic sermon. We attend a historic church that is the definition of diversity. Mostly black. Several Asian families. Several Indian families. A relatively famous local gay couple who have 4 children they've adopted. And there I was with my white family and the young African American man we mentor who's been with us all weekend. Sitting in a pool of racial and cultural diversity. Elftard would have thought he stepped into Liberal Utopia, except all of us were practicing Christianity.

Thomas Jefferson rolled over in his grave a long time ago there Elfie...one instance when LIEberal democRATs twisted the meaning of his "wall of separation" utterance to fit their agenda.

Thomas Jefferson continues to roll over in his grave because the vision he and the Founders had for this country was not what it has become thanks to you asswipe liberals.

Last edited:
Of course the hideous Elftard rears its deformed head from the bowels of Hell on Easter, because it's simple libtard mind cannot rest while normal people are celebrating.

Of course the hideous Elftard rears its deformed head from the bowels of Hell on Easter, because it's simple libtard mind cannot rest while normal people are celebrating.

Now you did it. You mentioned Easter.

Stay tuned for an explanation about how Easter is really a pagan holiday borrowed by Christians a long time ago. Elfie will never let pass an opportunity to show everyone how smart he thinks he is.

Why did I click on this thread knowing it would be a train wreck?

Comic relief.