• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Team needs a number two WR badly.

Meh we should wait until Wilson is at QB before deciding if we need a 2 or not...

Wilson uses the 2 Wr a ton more than fields does... you have to go back to 2017 to find a team Wilson QBd that didnt have the top 2 wrs 1 and 2 in receptions... and in that 2017 case the Te was 2nd and the wr2 was 3rd...

Fields has never qbd a team where wr 2 was in the top 3 pass catchers... they are always 4th and underutilized
I will be surprised if our offense changes drastically with Wilson in there. It will be a pleasant surprise though.

still believe we should trade for John Metchie. He was an inactive this past game for Houston.
Was inactive for the first game as well. I always keep an eye out for him. They are using Hutchison instead,think he was a 6-7 round guy. Who knows if his sickness took something out of him? Of course he’s on the old rookie contract so it’s great for Houston in case of any injuries. Would love to see them pull the trigger for reasonable,but he is definitely unproven so far in his short career.

still believe we should trade for John Metchie. He was an inactive this past game for Houston.
I’d love to get him from the Texans. Wouldn’t think we’d have to give up very much. He’s better than any WR we currently have not named Pickens.
Don’t know what the hell we have with Roman Wilson. Would love to see him on the field this week.