• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton

Trump won't have time to prosecute Hillary. If asked, he should respond that he has more important matters, and leave it at that. Move on. Hell, he might even increase his base as a result.

Trump won't have time to prosecute Hillary. If asked, he should respond that he has more important matters, and leave it at that. Move on. Hell, he might even increase his base as a result.

He won't need to do anything. That's on the DOJ. She should not get a free pass.

Have you SEEN Hillary lately?

Notice she isn't wearing any makeup because it makes her look even more sickly. All part of the "I am too ill to be prosecuted" sympathy act if you ask me.

hillary-death-575x301.jpg

Have you SEEN Hillary lately?

Notice she isn't wearing any makeup because it makes her look even more sickly. All part of the "I am too ill to be prosecuted" sympathy act if you ask me.

Holy ****, have you seen her latest picture??

15073498_10154244037082572_7603098270974592199_n.jpg

Jeez, I knew the campaign was hard on her, but wow ... showing her true colors now it seems.

If Obama did that I would dig into every little shady deal, tax avoiding, criminal abetting thins Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton has done over the last decade. Throw away the damn key.

She can be pardoned only if indicted or convicted. She has neither. The investigation will continue after obummer leaves, but he can't pardon that.

Here's my bold prediciton - She will not testify, even if that means she leaves the country, commits suic ... er .... dies, etc. She has a lot of people who don't want her to testify anything about any of this. My bet is that they make sure she never does.

Here's my bold prediciton - She will not testify, even if that means she leaves the country, commits suic ... er .... dies, etc. She has a lot of people who don't want her to testify anything about any of this. My bet is that they make sure she never does.

Wouldn't that be ironic after her many associates who have committed Arkanacide? It's like the new mob or something.