• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jimmy Kimball using the N word

him and Fallon has used blackface in their careers, but the outrage is minimal. Brees uttered his love of his country and flag, and has apologized twice.

Maybe that is why he decided to take a month long vacation, to spend time "with his family". He was alerted to what was coming, and now he is hiding his ***** ***. I bet that woke POS won't be back.

I don't know too much about Jimmy kimmy, but **** him. I always thought he was a punk.

His comedy errors against blacks (pales) in comparison to his treatment of women in his comedy. .........#metoo where are you?

He used to do a full blackface to do a Karl Malone impression. It was a regular skit of his.

He used to do a full blackface to do a Karl Malone impression. It was a regular skit of his.

Exactly and I heard he got a pass because "Karl didn't have a problem with it" BS. He's far from funny and i hope I never have to see him again. Stay away!

Dumbass. Stones. Glass houses. Jimmy don't get it. Be great if he got canned .... won't ever happen tho.

In fairness, I like to think I hold my president to a somewhat higher standard than Jimmy ******* Kimmell.