• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden. In stage 3 or 4 of dementia?

Why? The VP has little real power. It's not a demanding job, essentially is an ambassador with the power to break a tie vote in the Senate. She hates Trump and would do whatever it takes to stop him, which includes accepting the VP job.

Michelle is agenda minded and would like nothing more than to see her husband back in the mix. Michelle also knows she would not win the Democratic Nomination. The process of becoming the President is a real grind and they like old and white based on their final results. Many people would say yes to the job if the path was easy.

My question is why wouldn't she be Biden's running mate if he asked?

Doesn’t matter who it is. I wouldn’t be shocked if he picked Kermit the Frog.

Doesn’t matter who it is. I wouldn’t be shocked if he picked Kermit the Frog.

An Amphibian American to lock up the green vote? I'm not sure if global warming is getting press these days.

As I’ve said before, while most of the dems are pushing for a female VP, there is a portion who want to challenge the idea that a ex president cannot be a vp... they want obama to run And for joe to resign agter winning effectively handing Obama 4 more years to reassert his legacy...

Their legal logic is faulty, but then again the government not making laws that establish or restrict religious matters is pretty clear cut and they ****** that up

I was talking about Michelle, his wife as the VP pick.

Even with something to read from, the moron still struggles when he repeats the same thing three times in 45 seconds.

Why? The VP has little real power

I think you've answered you own question. Again, what's the point? If she wanted to be President then should could have run. She flat out said NO. Running as VP makes no sense at all.

I think you've answered you own question. Again, what's the point? If she wanted to be President then should could have run. She flat out said NO. Running as VP makes no sense at all.

Unless they are counting on Biden not surviving his term.