• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden is a worthless empty suit & the lefties control the party

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you doubt my hypothesis, then please tell me exactly who came up with Biden's "gun control"[SUP]1[/SUP] program? That idiocy includes all of the following:

Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one. [Serious question ... why? What possible harm would this law prevent? What criminal gives a flying **** about the limit?? So the theory is that one gun is not going to do much harm, but two? Hoo-boy, game on. Stupid people doing stupid things.]

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts. [Again, why? Does Joe Biden actually believe that criminals will give a **** about this restriction? Or that it harms anyone other than people who live some distance from a town? If you live on a ranch in Idaho, believe you me - you get your ammo in bulk, online and nobody knows, nobody is hurt. Another stupid idea propagated by stupid people pretending to be smart.]

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. [Again, why?!? First off, the lazy imbeciles of course do not tell us what they mean by "assault weapons." By definition, all weapons are meant for assault. So if it has a collapsible stock? A barrel shroud? Iron sights? A pistol grip? What? And I guess criminals are going to say, "Wow, I was going on a shooting rampage, but dammit, assault weapons are illegal. Can't use a semi-automatic pistol, you know the weapon of choice among criminals, or a bolt action rifle or a shotgun or a combination of all of the above." Another stupid, dumb, worthless law.]

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons. [This is a textbook example of how dumb liberals and anti-2nd amendment freaks are. First, dumbass, laws make killing people a potential capital crime, and I think I saw somewhere that shooting birds is legal. Second, you "learned" that manufacturers can simply design around stupid bans adopted by stupid people who are too stupid to know what they're doing, but hoo-boy, this time you'll get it right and outsmart those guys, just you wait! Dumbasses doing dumbass things.]

Liberals ... they know absolutely nothing about so much, think they know everything, would **** up a wedding reception if put in charge of providing napkins, impose rules on us they don't have to live by, and ruin everything they touch.

[SUP]1[/SUP] That means controlling gun purchase and ownership by the middle class. Criminals - not effected. Elites and government with their private armies? No application. Just you and me, the guys who pay for their stupid ideas.