• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden tests positive for Covid

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Karine Jean-Pierre, the White House press secretary, said in a statement that Mr. Biden had “tested positive for Covid-19. He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms.”

Fully vaccinated and twice boosted. Four shots.

Damn. Hope he is okay. The idea of a Kamala Harris presidency should make all of us shudder. I mean, imagine somebody that incompetent, dumb and greedy in charge.

Okay, fine, we wouldn't notice the difference.

Hopefully that keeps him out of Rehoboth Beach this weekend.....

Nothing keeps Sloppy Joe out of his multi-million dollar vacation home, the product of his many years of honest work.

200.gif

huh. was unaware Joe had dinner in Hungary on his way back stateside from appeasing the Saudis.

Biden will go to his basement to recover. In the mean time Hunter will be charged with crimes by the DOJ. Kamala, acting as president, will pardon him ( so it looks better than if Joe does it).

Biden will go to his basement to recover. In the mean time Hunter will be charged with crimes by the DOJ. Kamala, acting as president, will pardon him ( so it looks better than if Joe does it).

"Conspiracy theorist! What next, Covid came from a Chinese lab?!?"

Is this the turning point in this historic presidency? Will the basement dummy be replaced by the cackling dummy?

I can hear the voice of Gayle King saying " historic".

He probs got it from when he was a kid and when you turned on the windshield wipers their would be a little bit of oil on the window. I heard that is how he got asthma and cancer as well.

Kamala "Cackle Kneepads" Harris as President of the United States.

And idiot. A grifter. A **********.

And President.

Hey, did you know she's kinda black?

Why can't they admit ( NBC,CNN,CBS ),Democrats in general that he tests positive for dementia?

Why can't they admit ( NBC,CNN,CBS ),Democrats in general that he tests positive for dementia?
because that would ruin The Plan of having Heels Up take over after January, and still allow her to run for consecutive terms.

Bill O’Reilly was on Glenn Beck today saying that the Biden Presidency and Democrat agenda will doom the Dems to minority status for two generations.

He probs got it from when he was a kid and when you turned on the windshield wipers their would be a little bit of oil on the window. I heard that is how he got asthma and cancer as well.
The car had intermittent wipers. That's how he developed his stutter.