• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McAfee Found Dead in Spain Prison

Jesus, Donkey, as if we didn't already know that ****. You VASTLY underestimate our collective conspiracy theory obsession.

Ask Tiborat Decaf. He'll tell you.

your level of stupid makes President Peepads **** himself.

LOL.

So over a year and a half ago, McAfee thinks he will eventually be extradited to the US and says officials, inexplicably mind you, are taunting him with subtle yet threatening messages. So he says he won’t ever kill himself, but they’ll make it look that way. He also tattoos his wimpy chicken wing of an arm with “$Whackd” because… why not? A year and a half later, he’s found dead in his cell.

The simplest explanation involves one person - the same person that created what little evidence there is. He knew his life was essentially over a long time ago and made a pathetic attempt to exact revenge on those prosecuting him.

Come up with a more logical explanation. Again, what is the conspiracy?

He also tattoos his wimpy chicken wing of an arm with “$Whackd” because

You and Tiborat have this weird thing with emasculating (or using outright homophobic slurs at) men who you don't like or agree with politically. I mean the guy was like 74-years old when he got it and has been an alcoholic/drug abuser most of his adult life for god's sake.

You two are some creepy cats.

I haven't the faintest idea about the man compared to his family, but following him a bit through the years, "fighter" is definitely a word I would use to describe him.

But hey, this is just his widow.

He didn't renew his subscription and time ran out.

I wish a whole bunch of politicians would suicide themselves.

The aliens haven't done any good taking them away yet either.

You and Tiborat have this weird thing with emasculating (or using outright homophobic slurs at) men who you don't like or agree with politically. I mean the guy was like 74-years old when he got it and has been an alcoholic/drug abuser most of his adult life for god's sake.

You two are some creepy cats.

The Odd Couple. We should call them Felix&Oscar

Or Beavis & Butthead. Or Ren & Stimpy. Or Bert & Ernie.

Or just simply Flogged & Tiborat.

LOL.

So over a year and a half ago, McAfee thinks he will eventually be extradited to the US and says officials, inexplicably mind you, are taunting him with subtle yet threatening messages. So he says he won’t ever kill himself, but they’ll make it look that way. He also tattoos his wimpy chicken wing of an arm with “$Whackd” because… why not? A year and a half later, he’s found dead in his cell.

The simplest explanation involves one person - the same person that created what little evidence there is. He knew his life was essentially over a long time ago and made a pathetic attempt to exact revenge on those prosecuting him.

Come up with a more logical explanation. Again, what is the conspiracy?

let’s see. A man whose business was internet security, essentially keeping onlne secrets, gets killed just before he would have been talking with investigators. Nope, can’t think of any reason whatsoever to think at least 1 powerful person or group would want a guy like that dead.

Tape, you just don't understand. Jeffrey Epstein, one of the most high-profile prisoners in the world just had "lazy guards" while the cameras mysteriously malfunctioned at the very same time. Just incredible laziness and coincidence. Nothing more.

And McAfee, instead of killing himself during the grueling 8 months he spent in a dilapidated Spanish prison where he likely underwent physical and emotional hell, just decided to off himself right as he was to be extradited to the U.S. Three days prior to his 'suicide', his widow wrote:

"John’s honesty has often gotten him in trouble with corrupt governments and corrupt government officials because of his outspoken nature and his refusal to be extorted, intimidated or silenced. Now the US authorities are determined to have John die in prison to make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies."

But they both suicided themselves, because our trustworthy government and media said so.

Tape, you just don't understand. Jeffrey Epstein, one of the most high-profile prisoners in the world just had "lazy guards" while the cameras mysteriously malfunctioned at the very same time. Just incredible laziness and coincidence. Nothing more.

And McAfee, instead of killing himself during the grueling 8 months he spent in a dilapidated Spanish prison where he likely underwent physical and emotional hell, just decided to off himself right as he was to be extradited to the U.S. Three days prior to his 'suicide', his widow wrote:

"John’s honesty has often gotten him in trouble with corrupt governments and corrupt government officials because of his outspoken nature and his refusal to be extorted, intimidated or silenced. Now the US authorities are determined to have John die in prison to make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies."

But they both suicided themselves, because our trustworthy government and media said so.
Love my country, hate my current gubmint. As opposed to some where they love our government and hate our country. Yeah you know who I'ma talkin bout.

Love my country, hate my current gubmint. As opposed to some where they love our government and hate our country. Yeah you know who I'ma talkin bout.

💯💯💯

I've been really mulling this one over and so torn on whether or not I should open this can of worms, so please bear with me here:

I have it on good authority that Steelers former Guard David DeCastro was an avid McAfee Antivirus user and had a stake in a company called Lightpoint Security, which McAfee acquired in March of 2020. Coincidentally, just one month later, in April of 2020, there was a worldwide breach and shutdown of Operating Systems running the McAfee software, of which DeCastro was a victim (that apparently cost him dearly). You know what was ultimately on DeCastro's mind? Revenge.

Now you ask, that was over a year ago - so why now? Well, I asked that very same question and was given a thinly veiled threat to never ever ask that question again. Also through the grapevine, I heard that a certain deep state government agency employed DeCastro to the jail John McAfee was being held in to 'eliminate the threat', if you will, because McAfee was going to spill the beans on a scandalous government plot involving Britney Spears.

DeCastro was ultimately let go by the Steelers to cover up his involvement in McAfee's death, who is now being held in Witness Protection by the U.S. Government as the newest sect of the Illuminati got wind of the entire plot and threatened to release video evidence of President Biden in a nefarious, compromising situation with young children and ice cream, and that DeCastro would by 'compromised'. Heard there was a ransom paid but that's all I can say at this point.

Crazy? You be the judge. But Flog opened up a rabbit hole I really wasn't mentally prepared to gown down - and there it is.
Bone spurs my ***. I knew it.

My question is though, where does global warming fit in this? McAfee antivirus, DeCastro, Steelers -> Nike! Nike = carbon footprint, boom arkancide

Bone spurs my ***. I knew it.

My question is though, where does global warming fit in this? McAfee antivirus, DeCastro, Steelers -> Nike! Nike = carbon footprint, boom arkancide
Whelp you have obviously not been around long enough to connect the dots but DeCastro is the epicenter of the global warming theory. Keep your ear to heartbeat of America and your nose to the grindstone and you'll eventually understand what's up is actually going down.

Those are generally weak individuals who beg to be ruled by those who actually find them reprehensible. I'm sure they joke around about how gullible and easy to manipulate their party members are.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624210389314.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624210389314.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 44
That's great S4E. That needs to be seen in all of it's glory:

fb_img_1624210389314-jpg.5460