• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JPJ concussion issues, not 1st round material at OC?

"OC" stands for offensive coordinator where I come from. "C" would suffice for the center position. There is no such thing as a defensive center, so you don't need the "O" for any reason.

And BTW, I love the kid from WVU; he's going to start at C in the NFL for 10+ years.
Except to say that Kendrick Green was an offensive center, very offensive.

Last edited:
Except to say that Kendrick Green was an offensive center, very offensive.
THE worst starting C in the entire NFL; that's what Colbert and Shades got us. THAT was the best they could do. Any questions?

Do you think with Webster's situation it would make Pgh think twice about signing a C with concussion issues? I would think it would.

Do you think with Webster's situation it would make Pgh think twice about signing a C with concussion issues? I would think it would.
For that matter, Freiermuth's concussion issues concern me as well.
How many does he have now just with the Steelers ?

For that matter, Freiermuth's concussion issues concern me as well.
How many does he have now just with the Steelers ?

Muuuth needs to step up, a lot this season and prove why he was taken in the second, over CREED.

So far we haven’t gotten the production from TE that is needed, whether Pat’s fault or not. The new OC is known to involve the TE, so we swhould find out the answer soon.

PS How much different would have Ben’s swan song season been with Creed vs Green…………….?

Salute the nation

I think trading our 1st round & our 4th round picks to Buffalo for their 1st & 2nd
THEN
Trading our new 1st round & and existing 2nd round picks to Denver to get their 1st round 12th pick..... and select Joe Alt.

End result, we get an earlier 1st round pick to get Joe Alt, and we still have a 2nd round pick (to go after a receiver).

I think trading our 1st round & our 4th round picks to Buffalo for their 1st & 2nd
THEN
Trading our new 1st round & and existing 2nd round picks to Denver to get their 1st round 12th pick..... and select Joe Alt.

End result, we get an earlier 1st round pick to get Joe Alt, and we still have a 2nd round pick (to go after a receiver).
This sounds like that draft day movie with costner and the browns. The thing is that no one is trading for the 1.20 before knowing what's there available And you need the trade capital by the time that 1.12 is there, so there's no way this could happen. Also, Alt might be gone top 10

This sounds like that draft day movie with costner and the browns. The thing is that no one is trading for the 1.20 before knowing what's there available And you need the trade capital by the time that 1.12 is there, so there's no way this could happen. Also, Alt might be gone top 10
He could be but you never know.

Never asserted such. Entender Muchacho?
Then whats the point of your post about Joe alt, that it could happen that he isn't taken in the top 10 and might fall to 12?

Do you understand English or should I use another language ?

Then whats the point of your post about Joe alt, that it could happen that he isn't taken in the top 10 and might fall to 12?

Do you understand English or should I use another language ?
Entender Muchacho?

It’s easy to fantasize trades / cuts / hires / and salaries, but reality is they are very much different than what one thinks. HellA lot harder to put together than most imagine.

Then on top of everything, I’m pretty sure you have to get the Commissioner to sign off on it.

Salute the nation