• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Judge orders full restart of DACA program

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
A D.C.-based federal judge on Friday ordered the Trump administration to restart in full the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

The decision is the latest legal blow against President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Obama-era program, which offers deportation relief to undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/03/daca-trump-administration-court-judge-restart-order-722167

So Obama issued an executive order that circumvented existing immigration law, and now the sitting president has to convince some ******* judge that he is justified in issuing his own executive action to phase it out? Since when does the president need to do that ****? Why didn't Obama have to convince some judge that he was justified in overriding law?

The judiciary in this country has become a joke.

Reactions: xjx
DACA is NOT the law of the land. It was illegally ‘enacted’ by executive order. Congress rejected the idea when Obama proposed it, so he did it on is own. Totally unconstitutional.

That judge needs to be impeached!

Judges need to enforce the law of the land. DACA is not a law. The judge should lose his/her license to practice law.

So Executive Orders are only Executive Orders if a judge approves?

So Executive Orders are only Executive Orders if a judge approves?

Only of the Prez is republican. Republican Presidents are not allowed to criticize the media, meet with foreign heads of state without a Dem present, use social media, or question any government official. No government official has to follow orders when a Republican is in power. The FBI is more powerful that the President, FBI agents do not have to answer congress. They can redact any memo for any reason, or just never produce requested documents ay all if they don't feel like it.

When the Prez is Democrat, he is all powerful. He can write orders that directly contradict the Constitution and the courts have no right to reverse him. The IRS may be used as a weapon to punish enemies.

Reactions: xjx
So what I'm hearin' is that The Donald can ignore this judge jus like them Dems do ?

quote-we-are-faced-with-the-paradoxical-fact-that-education-has-become-one-of-the-chief-obstacles-bertrand-russell-25-49-24.jpg

Only of the Prez is republican. Republican Presidents are not allowed to criticize the media, meet with foreign heads of state without a Dem present, use social media, or question any government official. No government official has to follow orders when a Republican is in power. The FBI is more powerful that the President, FBI agents do not have to answer congress. They can redact any memo for any reason, or just never produce requested documents ay all if they don't feel like it.

When the Prez is Democrat, he is all powerful. He can write orders that directly contradict the Constitution and the courts have no right to reverse him. The IRS may be used as a weapon to punish enemies.

Oops, my bad. Carry on.

I want the President to just flat tell the judge "no" and then explain that he is not bound to executive orders of a previous president.

Why the **** don't you couch lawyers and lunchroom legal analysts go to a forum designed for this topic. This is a STEELERS FORUM, HENCE THE NAME! Try speaking your mind in front of live people, instead of cowardicing behind an arduous username on the internet. Your FAKE BLACK AND GOLD FANS!! Disrespecting the Rooney name and what this team has ALWAYS stood for (The anti-elite and blue collar traditionalists) has me thinking ya'll are Patriot loving Russian infiltrators. This whole forum looks like it is filled with baby boomers still living in mommies basement with huge forearms from jerking off so much since you're on hear all the time and NOT ABLE TO GET real *****. REAL STEELER FANS DON'T THIS TYPE OF ***** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my N9560 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Why the **** don't you couch lawyers and lunchroom legal analysts go to a forum designed for this topic. This is a STEELERS FORUM, HENCE THE NAME! Try speaking your mind in front of live people, instead of cowardicing behind an arduous username on the internet. Your FAKE BLACK AND GOLD FANS!! Disrespecting the Rooney name and what this team has ALWAYS stood for (The anti-elite and blue collar traditionalists) has me thinking ya'll are Patriot loving Russian infiltrators. This whole forum looks like it is filled with baby boomers still living in mommies basement with huge forearms from jerking off so much since you're on hear all the time and NOT ABLE TO GET real *****. REAL STEELER FANS DON'T THIS TYPE OF ***** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you come to a section of any forum that is specifically called “Politics and Religion” and expect to find anything other than that, you may have some issues with reading comprehension... lol

Looks like Elfie has come up with a new identity. This one can **** off too.

Last edited:

Nice first post, you'll fit in well here.

Hey dumb dickface. It's a political forum. Go back to your ******* hole.

giphy.gif

[/URL]

Steelzy Wheelzy ,I've been wondering the same thing the should be about Steelers news not political views

[/URL]

Oh Boy a twofur of uncomprehensiveness

th
th