• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Juju is getting those boys riled up.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

And AJ was throwing haymakers back:

Chiefs wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster tried to have a little fun today with Eagles cornerback James Bradberry, whose holding penalty clinched Super Bowl LVII for the Chiefs. Eagles receiver AJ Brown didn’t find it funny.

It started with Smith-Schuster posting a Twitter valentine with Bradberry’s face on it, reading, “I’ll hold you when it matters most.”

It was an amusing joke from Smith-Schuster, but Smith-Schuster may have wished he sat this one out after Brown unloaded on him.

“First off congratulations. Y’all deserve it,” Brown wrote, before adding: “This is lame. You was on the way out the league before mahomes resurrected your career on your 1 year deal Tik-Tok boy. He admitted that he grabbed you but don’t act like your like that or ever was. But congratulations again!”

If you see that from a fan it's funny. Coming from JuJu it's pretty lame. Bradberry owned it and the entire team took the loss without blaming the refs. Given the reaction, it doesn't seem like JuJu is very well liked by his peers.

I thought it was funny. kudos to the Eagles for handling the situation well. JuJu is still playing a game. most others should enjoy it like he does

I thought it was funny. kudos to the Eagles for handling the situation well. JuJu is still playing a game. most others should enjoy it like he does
this soon after the big game? nah. poor taste, comes off very clown's-assish.

If you see that from a fan it's funny. Coming from JuJu it's pretty lame. Bradberry owned it and the entire team took the loss without blaming the refs. Given the reaction, it doesn't seem like JuJu is very well liked by his peers.

Where ever JuJu ends up next year, he will be gunned for. Remember the tic toe on the logos an d he got LIT UP, that’s what will happen to him next season.

You’d think he would grow up.
The EAGLES owned up and showed some class on the ONLY holding flag of the game…………. Hmmmmm

JuJu should see it for what it is, a very lucky & lame call that determined the out come of the game. Instead he sees it as an opportunity to rub salt. The EAGLE player’s response out shined him.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Tic tocky.

Yes

Your sooo ******* cool. Both of yinz. Shut the **** up and play, do your jobs, stop the look at me bs. I’m actually thinking the retraction of the “no fun league” for celebrating was wrong.

Tic tocky.

Yes

Your sooo ******* cool. Both of yinz. Shut the **** up and play, do your jobs, stop the look at me bs. I’m actually thinking the retraction of the “no fun league” for celebrating was wrong.
They are doing their jobs. Today's NFL is a pure "entertainment" industry/endeavor. So, creating fake controversy for the masses to indulge in is good for business. Vince McMahon showed the way with the WWF/WWE.
Gotta have a "heel" (JuJu) and his aggrieved opponent(s) (Bradberry/Brown). Then a few "outside" observers get involved. Suddenly, a whole lot of fans are invested in seeing whether JuJu gets lit up next season. This type of back and forth is good, free publicity for the NFL ... And the league office, whether they admit it or not, loves it.

It was an amusing joke from Smith-Schuster, but Smith-Schuster may have wished he sat this one out after Brown unloaded on him.

“First off congratulations. Y’all deserve it,” Brown wrote, before adding: “This is lame. You was on the way out the league before mahomes resurrected your career on your 1 year deal Tik-Tok boy. He admitted that he grabbed you but don’t act like your like that or ever was. But congratulations again!”
Actually, Smith-Schuster was like that, back in his second year, when he averaged 89.1 yards receiving per game. That's more than any of Brown's four seasons. If I were JuJu, I'd come back with something like this:

Looks like you must've missed a bunch of English classes during your three years at Ole Miss. Enjoy your "NFC Champions" hat, bro.

They are doing their jobs. Today's NFL is a pure "entertainment" industry/endeavor. So, creating fake controversy for the masses to indulge in is good for business. Vince McMahon showed the way with the WWF/WWE.
Gotta have a "heel" (JuJu) and his aggrieved opponent(s) (Bradberry/Brown). Then a few "outside" observers get involved. Suddenly, a whole lot of fans are invested in seeing whether JuJu gets lit up next season. This type of back and forth is good, free publicity for the NFL ... And the league office, whether they admit it or not, loves it.
or, orrrrrrrr....juju is just being a dick head. pretty crazy, i know.

Where ever JuJu ends up next year, he will be gunned for. Remember the tic toe on the logos an d he got LIT UP, that’s what will happen to him next season.

You’d think he would grow up.
The EAGLES owned up and showed some class on the ONLY holding flag of the game…………. Hmmmmm

JuJu should see it for what it is, a very lucky & lame call that determined the out come of the game. Instead he sees it as an opportunity to rub salt. The EAGLE player’s response out shined him.

Salute the nation
I was saying the same thing. I liked JuJu in general, but he is just being a total jagoff. He is considered one of the most hated players. He will definitely be gunned for. D players are going to look to take him out. I understand him being on social media and have no problem with it but he is just being a punk and a very poor winner. He reminds me of Beagle fans in being poor losers but even worse winners.

People have lost their sense of humor
Eh they might have been ok with him poking the bear if it wasn't so recent. Takes me almost a week not to be annoyed with a Steelers regular season loss. Double that for a playoff loss.

it seems a little funny, a little childish and a little insensitive---which is what humor is supposed to be.

Humor doesn't always work, and this might be one example. If this was between two buds, no one would care.

What is surprising is how folks can get offended by something that really doesnt concern them.

It is clearly the offseason.

or, orrrrrrrr....juju is just being a dick head. pretty crazy, i know.
Both can be true. JuJu is being a dick head AND, the NFL not only turns a blind eye to it, but secretly loves the free publicity.

Both can be true. JuJu is being a dick head AND, the NFL not only turns a blind eye to it, but secretly loves the free publicity.

Guarantee the “Vince McMann” template is allowed by the NFL league office.

Salute the nation

In JuJu's defense, he can't help when Valentine's Day is to run that joke. . . lol Bad timing? Eh, if you are the Eagles and Bradberry after just losing the SB with a Tik Taky call. JuJu has a lot of followers, so he's on there to appease them, not the Eagles. He deserves the roasting, as I'm sure he can handle it. He has a ring now, something Parsons and Brown can never take away from him.