• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Juju is getting those boys riled up.

I like JuJu and don't mind the tik tok stuff. People act like all athletes do is play football and have no down time to have fun. If he was golfing and what not it wouldn't be an issue. With that being said i thought the VDay tweet was pretty classless. If the defender was being a punk and crying then fine, but he owned up to it. JuJu has been on the other end of "mean tweets" with his costly fumbles and i don't think he took it too well. Just don't see the need for him to rub salt in the wounds. I know one thing he will be a marked man now

We should have “grabbed” Bradberry before the eagles did dude is a baller the refs could call that play every snap I agreed with Olsen on that one

I wonder if TikTok boy is pondering his next move…………………

Salute the nation

Seems like the obvious choice to me too. Unless he wants way too much or KC wants to offer way too little this should be done a deal.

The Chiefs have a little “CAP” drama going as well. I’d bet they are seeing where things fall before signing him.

Salute the nation

The Chiefs have a little “CAP” drama going as well. I’d bet they are seeing where things fall before signing him.

Salute the nation

Wasn't aware of that; appreciate the insight! Use to basically know everything going on in the NFL but I am pretty much Steelers only now.

Salute the nation
Hopefully they won’t be the next big thing for the nfl.

I feel like the Rams got a super bowl because of the LA relocation and the nfl decided to reward the Missouri/Kansas area with the chiefs after the rams bolted.

Where ever JuJu ends up next year, he will be gunned for. Remember the tic toe on the logos an d he got LIT UP, that’s what will happen to him next season.

You’d think he would grow up.
The EAGLES owned up and showed some class on the ONLY holding flag of the game…………. Hmmmmm

JuJu should see it for what it is, a very lucky & lame call that determined the out come of the game. Instead he sees it as an opportunity to rub salt. The EAGLE player’s response out shined him.

Salute the nation
Really? Gunned for? Maybe if he plays the Eagles but otherwise I really don't think anyone will care about his stupid ****......except himself when he signs for less than he should because of his immature bullshit.

Wasn't aware of that; appreciate the insight! Use to basically know everything going on in the NFL but I am pretty much Steelers only now.

You and I both on wide knowledge reduced to near STEELERS only. I have an employee who is Chiefs fan, that’s why I look at them sometimes, to keep him informed……………

Salute the nation

Really? Gunned for? Maybe if he plays the Eagles but otherwise I really don't think anyone will care about his stupid ****......except himself when he signs for less than he should because of his immature bullshit.

I did mean that in an eagles tone, but players will be heightened in their awareness towards him.

AND

You’re right in the under value signing due to his BS that he causes. Still hard to fathom his logo dancing crap.

Salute the nation