• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JuJu, our worries,…………. Or not

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Article talks about JuJu being a Cheatriots and the cheatriots potential to sign Hopkins. If so that gives JuJu that needed side kick to draw defenses away from him.

Compares AB and Shuester to current Hopkins and Shuester. Says JuJu could surpass his (career best) 2018 rookie season.

I see two problems with this, the current cheatriots QB isn’t BEN ROETHLISBERGER and Hopkins is no AB prime.

I don’t see anything to fear, not even fear itself.

Front page article. Worth the read

Salute the nation

I really could not care less about the Patriots (or their players) unless they are the team we are playing next week. In any case, nothing about the current Patriots inspires fear or envy these days.

As for the Steelers, excepting concerns over one Mr. Canada, I am really excited about our young offense and that is what I can't wait to see. Our new line, young QB, WRs, TEs and RBs. Also a lot to be excited about on the D side of the ball notwithstanding some outstanding question marks.

Article talks about JuJu being a Cheatriots and the cheatriots potential to sign Hopkins. If so that gives JuJu that needed side kick to draw defenses away from him.

Compares AB and Shuester to current Hopkins and Shuester. Says JuJu could surpass his (career best) 2018 rookie season.

I see two problems with this, the current cheatriots QB isn’t BEN ROETHLISBERGER and Hopkins is no AB prime.

I don’t see anything to fear, not even fear itself.

Front page article. Worth the read

Salute the nation
Where's that RED HOT POKER !!??

The article goes way back to 2017. LOL

Perhaps if we won a SB or two back then with those teams I wouldn't mind reminiscing a bit every now and then. Unfortunately, we won nothing with those teams.

I really could not care less about the Patriots (or their players) unless they are the team we are playing next week. In any case, nothing about the current Patriots inspires fear or envy these days.

As for the Steelers, excepting concerns over one Mr. Canada, I am really excited about our young offense and that is what I can't wait to see. Our new line, young QB, WRs, TEs and RBs. Also a lot to be excited about on the D side of the ball notwithstanding some outstanding question marks.

The single most biggest question mark is the O’Canada affect, bar none. That will be the biggest factor going into the season.

Austin & Tomlin don’t get no “pass” either as neither has suddenly grown either.

O’Canada needs to show the biggest improvement of all and that **** offensive scheme needs to elevate.

Salute the nation

Where's that RED HOT POKER !!??

As the AZZhat team slowly disbands, the RED HOT POKER is used less and less.

Don’t fear though as I have a new unit that is able to be used in studio chairs, when t*mmyb*y takes the broadcast booth, he will still get his deserving dose………

Salute the nation

The article goes way back to 2017. LOL

Perhaps if we won a SB or two back then with those teams I wouldn't mind reminiscing a bit every now and then. Unfortunately, we won nothing with those teams.

The part of the article that I didn’t get was other than his rookie year, when has JKuJu ever been feared?

Salute the nation

Yeah, I dont care enough about the NFL to look at other teams in June. Used to be different. Not anymore.
Same here. I didn’t realize the Steelers had OTA’s until I looked on here

So to sum up the article ...

Jones is nowhere near as good as Roethlisberger (true), a 31-year old Hopkins is nowhere as good as 2018 Brown (true), and the 2023 Smith-Schuster is nowhere near as good as the 2018 Smith-Schuster (true), but if you put all three together behind a mediocre OL , WATCH OUT!!

So to sum up the article ...

Jones is nowhere near as good as Roethlisberger (true), a 31-year old Hopkins is nowhere as good as 2018 Brown (true), and the 2023 Smith-Schuster is nowhere near as good as the 2018 Smith-Schuster (true), but if you put all three together behind a mediocre OL , WATCH OUT!!

Luke,………… I’m you father……..

Summarization is complete………..

Seriously, other than his rookie year, when was JuJu actually feared ?

Salute the nation

I don't like comparison in this case. Both players are older now. Can they still perform? We will see. They both seem like the type that will stomp thier feet if they aren't on the highlight films every week. Hopkins was released from texans under Obrien because of bad attitude and bad blood. Now Obrien is the oc over Hopkins. Bad chemistry. 7 win team.

Patriots are nothing to fear. Not unless they're trading for Mahomes any time soon. Belicheck = OVERRATED.