• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PG - We Suck Again

Sorry, but how are those teams eight games under .500? 12 games at .500 is 6-6, Pats and Arizona are 2-10 that is 4 games under. Or did you mean the Steelers are the first team to lose consecutive games to teams who were 8 games under .500 combined?
I’ve seen that also said in the media and though, they are wrong too.

Sorry, but how are those teams eight games under .500? 12 games at .500 is 6-6, Pats and Arizona are 2-10 that is 4 games under. Or did you mean the Steelers are the first team to lose consecutive games to teams who were 8 games under .500 combined?
2-10 is 8 games under 500. Each 2-10 team would need to win 8 more games to get to 500.

Two weeks ago, at 7-4, the Steelers were 3 games above 500. Now they are 1 game above 500.

What they don't address is the defense. That **** is just a notch above the offense. You block that pass rush up, which teams have been doing rather well and you get some scrub bum throwing 3 touchdown passes in the first half.

Most of the quarterbacks have looked pretty good against them. Even the guys who nobody will remember their name at seasons end.

It's a total **** show. I know Ryan Clark looks at that defense and statistics and just shakes his head.

It’s not just Ryan,………………

Salute the nation

Only .500 team team to ever lose consecutive games to teams 8 games under .500

In NFL history.
I hear yaz Confluence and in NO defense of Coach Tomlin, but how often has any team ever had that opportunity to play 8 under .500 team, twice consecutively.

We did it with glowing ho or……………………… shitfizzle

Salute the nation

2-10 is 8 games under 500. Each 2-10 team would need to win 8 more games to get to 500.

Two weeks ago, at 7-4, the Steelers were 3 games above 500. Now they are 1 game above 500.

Math, it does the mind good.!!!!

Salute the nation

This team was by far the worst 7-4 team; by far the worst 7-5 team; and, by far the worst 7-6 team. They have/had the record but are closer to a 2-10 team than anything resembling a team competing for a playoff spot. Sure, I'm a Steelers fan and want them to win every week. I never pick against them, ever. Yet, being 2-10 or having a terrible record for once might get us a top prospect we surely could use. Many keep calling for a new QB but we aren't getting a top prospect any time soon playing just good enough football. We need to truly stink it up for a year or two to get some of those guys.

Trade Tomlin for a conditional 7th round pick. Trade TJ for a first round pick. Get a new qb and HC. The time has come.

Trade Tomlin for a conditional 7th round pick. Trade TJ for a first round pick. Get a new qb and HC. The time has come.
It's past the deadline, so we will need to get cooch to make this deal with the stains. I think he can get a few firsts, but it will be very difficult since their deal for Happy Ending QB Watson.

I think the Steelers could possibly get two first rounders for Tomlin in a trade. Yes,teams are that desperate to be at least mediocre.

Math is hard.

(At 2-10, each team would need to win 8 straight to be... Wait for it, 10-10, or .500)

This team was by far the worst 7-4 team; by far the worst 7-5 team; and, by far the worst 7-6 team. They have/had the record but are closer to a 2-10 team than anything resembling a team competing for a playoff spot. Sure, I'm a Steelers fan and want them to win every week. I never pick against them, ever. Yet, being 2-10 or having a terrible record for once might get us a top prospect we surely could use. Many keep calling for a new QB but we aren't getting a top prospect any time soon playing just good enough football. We need to truly stink it up for a year or two to get some of those guys.
Ya, we could sure use another top 5 draft pick so we can get a "mobile, undersized center."

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I was looking at they had 12 games, so 6 is .500, which meant they were 4 out. Your explanation makes more sense.

Ya, we could sure use another top 5 draft pick so we can get a "mobile, undersized center."
Don’t worry, other teams will let him slide to them in the 1st.

Every opposing team interview after a defeat is the same, "We knew what the steelers were going to run, they are predictable"....... when you're predictable your're done.......

Every opposing team interview after a defeat is the same, "We knew what the steelers were going to run, they are predictable"....... when you're predictable your're done.......
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

We want the Jets to think that he is the second coming.

Have barely watched the Steelers for 5 years and I can honestly say I haven't felt I missed anything of worth. Until Tomlin is gone, I can't get excited about this team or this sport at all.

Have barely watched the Steelers for 5 years and I can honestly say I haven't felt I missed anything of worth. Until Tomlin is gone, I can't get excited about this team or this sport at all.
I wish I had your discipline 🙂🙂. And you certainly haven’t missed anything at all over the last 5 years. Wash,rinse ,repeat. Some of the names have changed,but all these comments are basically the same thing said for years and years. Underachieving would be the common theme.

If this was a summer sport like baseball,I doubt I would have the same passion. There’s just too many things for me to do when the weather is great.
Winter here is one big wet,cold,grey cluster-****. So curling up by the fire on a Sunday with my dog,making a good meal,yelling at the Black & Gold is kind of my thing. But I hear you. I’ve been done with Mikey since 2012. How time goes!

Cheers

I wish I had your discipline 🙂🙂. And you certainly haven’t missed anything at all over the last 5 years. Wash,rinse ,repeat. Some of the names have changed,but all these comments are basically the same thing said for years and years. Underachieving would be the common theme.

If this was a summer sport like baseball,I doubt I would have the same passion. There’s just too many things for me to do when the weather is great.
Winter here is one big wet,cold,grey cluster-****. So curling up by the fire on a Sunday with my dog,making a good meal,yelling at the Black & Gold is kind of my thing. But I hear you. I’ve been done with Mikey since 2012. How time goes!

Cheers
Nothing like a watching an exciting (meaning they're competitive) Steelers game with good food and beer. Especially during a snow.

Nothing like a watching an exciting (meaning they're competitive) Steelers game with good food and beer. Especially during a snow.
Yeah there is - hunting and ice fishing. It trumps football a lot these days.