• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JuJu to the rescue…………………

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Article is from front page here at STEELERNATION.COM

Good read and talks of healthy or not. Bring him in for the perfect slot receiver for the A.Smith offense.

ONLY started 7 games last year, played in 11. 29 catches for 290 yards.

In my opinion, he would have to be in perfect healthy to even be considered. I’d pass on him due to his “lost” a step and his meMEme brand attitude. Not the kind of “Steelers” player they’ve been pursuing of late.

Salute the nation

Article is from front page here at STEELERNATION.COM

Good read and talks of healthy or not. Bring him in for the perfect slot receiver for the A.Smith offense.

ONLY started 7 games last year, played in 11. 29 catches for 290 yards.

In my opinion, he would have to be in perfect healthy to even be considered. I’d pass on him due to his “lost” a step and his meMEme brand attitude. Not the kind of “Steelers” player they’ve been pursuing of late.

Salute the nation
I think he might have slowed on the meme persona. But the injury past and slowing of an already not fast WR makes me think he isn’t a great fit.

i'd take him over Van Jefferson and Scotty Miller.

I like JuJu and i think the mememe thing is over blown. He did alot for the community when he was here. He was tough on the field and don't recall him taking plays off or whining when he was taken out of his role for the shiny new toy (Claypool). JuJu became more of a tough possession receiver. With that being said he has not really worked out after he left here and seems to be physically declining. I think he could work in Smiths offense and worth a look, but it would have to be at a minimum deal.

I like JuJu and i think the mememe thing is over blown. He did alot for the community when he was here. He was tough on the field and don't recall him taking plays off or whining when he was taken out of his role for the shiny new toy (Claypool). JuJu became more of a tough possession receiver. With that being said he has not really worked out after he left here and seems to be physically declining. I think he could work in Smiths offense and worth a look, but it would have to be at a minimum deal.

I'm sure he has matured some and not quite the me me deva as when here.

My biggest concern is health and how much step he has lost due to injury.

Check him out fully and then reasonable cap / contract / part ways easily (if need)

Salute the nation

I think the odds are slim, he is due to make $16mil this year, so we could get him cheap if waved…..

Salute the nation

Loved Juju when he was here. He was just a kid “working up his brand”. Something all the players do coming out of college now with NIL. Played his heart out on the field. PIT would have kept him if it were not for his chronic knee issues. It’s only become worse according to some bloggers, the bone on bone type worse.

Well he’s not a ***** like Johnson was. And he does have 2 of the longer TD’s in recent years

447780285_10224858823003426_933026820200992740_n.jpg

Awww I remember the days of JUJU’S vice grip hands and knocking people on their ***…

He can have a mini career revival if used right…

i'd take him over Van Jefferson and Scotty Miller.
Not sure if I would take him over either of those two at this point, but only vaguely familiar with VJ or SM

I know this, I’d take Mecole Hardman over any of those 3, a field stretching speedster never hurts in a run heavy/PA attack…seems like a good pairing with GP

Not sure if I would take him over either of those two at this point, but only vaguely familiar with VJ or SM

I know this, I’d take Mecole Hardman over any of those 3, a field stretching speedster never hurts in a run heavy/PA attack…seems like a good pairing with GP
Hardman hasn’t been productive for the last two seasons. I think he would be in a similar boat as VJ and SM. Fast guys that haven’t done much lately.

I prefer their next move be a WR that was productive last season.