• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just back from Steelers-Falcons game

Steeltime, did you try the burnt end nachos? Considering the Atlanta broadcasting crew spent twenty minutes of game time talking about them in between interviewing the owner and talking about the different type of mustaches the coaches grew for traing camp, they must be special. I'm trying to contact the Mercedes Dome and see if they ship cross country.

By the way, not having a program with names and numbers was nothing compared to the pain and angst watching and listening to those clowns who casually refered to the actual game on a couple occasions in the second half. I recorded it so it's the only option other then turning off the volume which is on me.

Steeltime, did you try the burnt end nachos? Considering the Atlanta broadcasting crew spent twenty minutes of game time talking about them in between interviewing the owner and talking about the different type of mustaches the coaches grew for traing camp, they must be special. I'm trying to contact the Mercedes Dome and see if they ship cross country.

Unfortunately not, but given what we saw on the field, I am not surprised at all that the Atlanta broadcast crew focused on anything other than the Falcons. If this was youth football, they would have implemented the running clock in the 1st quarter.