• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just for fun....

There are some no brainers, but the list is flawed… for instance both safeties picked are strong safeties… would it be more fitting to include a guy like Ryan clark, who isn’t nearly the talent that Donnie shell was, over him because Clark actually played free safety and they are two different positions?

And as I earlier mentioned, setting it in a 4-3 isn’t correct… yeah it caters to the Steel curtain, but it was adopted by us in the 60’s and it isn’t really what we have used since the 70’s… hell if we are trying to use a historical model of a team then the O should have two wrs and a fb… if we are going with what we predominantly use right now then we should drop a dl or olb and add a slot corner… picking the 4-3 for this is just out of touch
I was thinking about Minkah for FS. I think he has a good chance to make the HOF eventually.

I was thinking about Minkah for FS. I think he has a good chance to make the HOF eventually.
I agree, but if we add Minkah then we absolutely need to add Watt… and consider Heyward… but since none of their playing days are done, my guess was they were not considered