• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just imagine Cheerleader Tomlin and Mary Rudolph being our future "post-Ben".

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
I find it funny how in 2021 someone can point out just how bad the team and coaching is and somehow that makes them a "Browns fan". No .. It's called reality, b*tch.

Maybe you confused me with your mama given her love of f*cking Browns fans.

Bob, just don't call people a *****. I'm upset too. Differing opinions are what makes this board interesting.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I find it funny how in 2021 someone can point out just how bad the team and coaching is and somehow that makes them a "Browns fan". No .. It's called reality, b*tch.

You stepping?

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

Reality is you are a ******* bleeding ****

You do not bring opinions you bring troll like flame bullshit. No fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers would call the Rooneys names like you do. No fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers who watches this team week in and week out and year after year would make the idiotic ******* claims you make

You blow in here and start throwing lame ******* smack around and expect people to bow down and kiss you "all knowing" ***

Well **** off troll

There are people on isolated islands or out in the boonies in Australia that have never heard of NFL football, who know more about the game than you.

The only value you bring to this site is the comments directed toward you. Your posts are juvenile and idiotic.

take you real talk to your stuffed animal and doll collection because they could likely teach you about the game also

******* cockgobbling *** eating fucktarded twatwaffle

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

No, you're a Browns fan because you root for the ******* Browns.

We stacked 4 wins and crickets after we smacked your Browns in the Brown hole.

Now we don't even lose to a team that took an NFL record setting kick for the Ravens to beat, and you act like we lost.

You sure as **** aren't a Steeler fan if all you want to do is talk **** about them.

Troll on Browns fan. At least Hank the Tank wasn't afraid to admit his allegiances...coward.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Real talk: we know why we're stuck with bug eyes and it isn't because he brings any special skill to the table. He was lucky enough to be given Cowher's team for the first half of his career and even a broken, noodle-arm Ben is still able to keep the Cheerleader at .500 in modern day. The 2008 team dragged his incompetent a*s across the end-zone, gifting him a SB title for his resume. Truth be told, they could have brought in the guy slinging crack in the Tampa Bay parking lot that day and had him in Tomlin's place and we would have still ended with the same result.

Now, I know that a lot of you "woke" b*tches likely agree, despite being afraid to admit it publicly. I think that Senile Rooney and his family's willingness to keep Mr Pom Pom on the payroll is actually hurting other franchises from giving preference to others due to skin color. It seems like every year we hear numerous minorities (or those who want to be perceived as "woke) publicly expressing disappointment with the lack of head coaching vacancies being filled by minority candidates. But why the hell should an owner subject his team and fanbase to something as ridiculous and offensive as this (let's face it .. The Rooney Rule in itself is an act of racism .. just the socially "ok" kind). Cheerleader Tomlin was never worthy of a head coaching position. His players brought him places, not the other way around. And no sh*t he wants a veteran QB. It's not as if this guy as the gift of being able to mold anything. Hell, he can't even hire competent coordinators. Why expose himself even more than he has already been exposed?

To those that think that "better" doesn't exist, you've either been brainwashed into believing this, or you are part of the problem.

#therooneyruleisBS
I can promise you that you'd NEVER say this in my face. Lest you get monkey stomped.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
B*tch, not only would I say it to your face, I'd slap you in the teeth when I was finished. Don't be coming at me with your Boyz in Da Hood ****, homey.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be in Tampa this weekend. Would you like a trip to paradise???

I'm absolutely certain you won't take a free trip to Tampa.

You can meet Supe, DBS (Orge) and Ark - and then meet this ******* hurricane in Bermuda.

I"m waiting...

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
No, you're a Browns fan because you root for the ******* Browns.

We stacked 4 wins and crickets after we smacked your Browns in the Brown hole.

Now we don't even lose to a team that took an NFL record setting kick for the Ravens to beat, and you act like we lost.

You sure as **** aren't a Steeler fan if all you want to do is talk **** about them.

Troll on Browns fan. At least Hank the Tank wasn't afraid to admit his allegiances...coward.
If I was a Browns fan, I'd tell your punk *** that. Just like I tell you that I'd spank your mama's a*s and she'd enjoy it.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be in Tampa this weekend. Would you like a trip to paradise???

I'm absolutely certain you won't take a free trip to Tampa.

You can meet Supe, DBS (Orge) and Ark - and then meet this ******* hurricane in Bermuda.

I"m waiting...
You won't have to wait long if you use some of that money you make slinging meth and get your a*s on a plane to the Burgh this weekend. Believe me, sis, I'll only need a couple minutes of your time. Step, homeboy?

EDIT: You noze what i say'n?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
If I was a Browns fan, I'd tell your punk *** that. Just like I tell you that I'd spank your mama's a*s and she'd enjoy it.
Boobie, I'll say this again, for ALL OF US. YOU ARE A ******* LITTLE BOY AND YOU'RE ONLY HERE BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT.

Watch this...

Say ONE MORE THING - and I will personally report you to Justin and YOUR LITTLE ***** CUM DRINKING KNUCKLE DRAGGING *** WILL BE GONE!!!

Balls in your court. Or, as you like them best, ON YOUR CHIN...

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
You won't have to wait long if you use some of that money you make slinging meth and get your a*s on a plane to the Burgh this weekend. Believe me, sis, I'll only need a couple minutes of your time. Step, homeboy?
step step step

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Boobie, I'll say this again, for ALL OF US. YOU ARE A ******* LITTLE BOY AND YOU'RE ONLY HERE BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT.

Watch this...

Say ONE MORE THING - and I will personally report you to Justin and YOUR LITTLE ***** CUM DRINKING KNUCKLE DRAGGING *** WILL BE GONE!!!

Balls in your court. Or, as you like them best, ON YOUR CHIN...

Homey - It's more like my balls are knee deep in your mama's stretched out cooch.

Noze what I be say'n, dawg?