• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

just venting

If it's a tight parking lot I have to back in since my truck is kinda long.

Even though I have a back up camera on my car, I HATE backing up. ******** are always flying through the parking lot and the camera doesn't always catch them. If I can pull out forward, I have abetter view of the ********.

Your "Its Obamas fault" sarcasm is getting old and tired. . To begin with, it was Obama that was blaming Bush for everything.

We the people were simply mocking your Messiah Obama for blaming the "previous administration" for everything. So I don't know what you people are trying to prove with that asinine remark.

Relax homeslice.... It's just a joke... Around here he gets blamed for everything from "destroying the country" to socks that won't stay up so I figured might as well put mouthy parking lot attendants on the list too. And for the record, he ain't my messiah. I think the guy is just another full of **** politician. I just don't think he's the Manchurian candidate/ AntiChrist like most of the folks here.

Relax homeslice.... It's just a joke... Around here he gets blamed for everything from "destroying the country" to socks that won't stay up so I figured might as well put mouthy parking lot attendants on the list too. And for the record, he ain't my messiah. I think the guy is just another full of **** politician. I just don't think he's the Manchurian candidate/ AntiChrist like most of the folks here.

Too funny. An uber-liberal buddy of mine who voted for him twice just emphatically stated that he was THE Manchurian Candidate.

He is certain he's voting Trump this time.

Guys like this, on SM all day long, should scare the crap of the central Dems and Repubs because they will not back Hitlery or "______________*" (*insert RINO here).

Tickets = Revenue.

Back in the 90's there was this retired lady. Her husband had passed, left her very comfortable. She decided to become a good Samaritan. She got a big back of change and walked around San Francisco, a city with notoriously onerous parking enforcement, filling expired meters for people. Just to be nice. The ******* cops arrested her for creating a public nuisance. The goddam pigs arrested this sweet old lady for trying to brighten up some hard working people's day. But she was costing the city thousands of dollars in ticket revenue.

EDIT:

My mistake. It started in Cincinnati

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-11-10/news/mn-63253_1_parking-meters

Figures. Goddam Bengals.

I think the lady in San Fran got the idea from her, because I don't thing Silvia Slayton did this full time.

THAT is bullshit. She wasn't hurting anyone or causing any kind of "nuisance" they just stretched the wording of that law as far as they could to be able to get her to stop....because money........****** up.

Not that I think it should be ticketed, but I don't understand why people back into parking spaces. It's easier and faster to pull in and back out.

On a related note, I know a woman who was denied an insurance claim because she was pulling out of a parking space she had backed into when she was hit by another vehicle.

Gotta be more to it than that. I can't see that alone as being the reason she was denied.

I knew it! I hate ******* socks that don't stay up...........just knew it was that ****.

Too funny. An uber-liberal buddy of mine who voted for him twice.

Does your buddy wear a bike helmet? Like, all the time?

First- no big deal about reverse parking. Wtf?!
Second- you're using your first amendment right and she says you have no right on campus? Dafuq

I have given up on trying to go back to Uni. Liberals gonna lib. Commie gonna commie. Wow just wow

Last edited: