• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kendrick Green can still be the Steelers’ center of the future

If they have Pouncey "working with him" then it would seem they plan on having him back at C next season.
Remember, Shades never admits to making a mistake. Just keep running that guy out there hoping a switch goes off. Happened more times now than I can count.

I’m willing to give this kid the chance he deserves to show he belongs in the room..

He has the desire obviously and if he stays committed, I believe he will be just fine
And if he isn't starter capable then the Steelers are screwed because they won't have a backup plan. Green needs to be the backup plan entering next season.

I like that he is working with Pouncey. Hopefully, he is in the weight room as well. There were too many instances of getting walked into Ben's lap last year. He was not even close to being ready for the starting center. Sign a free agent center and develop this kid. With some luck @20, one of the OL will be there. Penning, Green, Petit-Frere. I don't see Neal, Okwenu, or Cross getting past 15.

I like that he is working with Pouncey. Hopefully, he is in the weight room as well. There were too many instances of getting walked into Ben's lap last year. He was not even close to being ready for the starting center. Sign a free agent center and develop this kid. With some luck @20, one of the OL will be there. Penning, Green, Petit-Frere. I don't see Neal, Okwenu, or Cross getting past 15.
The tackle prospects become pretty blah past those top three for our pick at 20.

I am rooting for the kid to improve. That’s the only direction for him to go is up. Hopefully working with Pouncey helps. He should have a better second year actually putting time into training for the position in the off season.

I am rooting for the kid to improve. That’s the only direction for him to go is up. Hopefully working with Pouncey helps. He should have a better second year actually putting time into training for the position in the off season.

I hear yaz Falco and I think most here want him to succeeed but also realize he has a long ways to go to have a ACCEPTABLE season. A back up plan needs to be inplace and GREEN may be that back up plan at center.

I don't want to go into the season just to find out his "POUNCY" work was below the line and to repeat last season.

My rather would be to bring in starter free agent as this line needs a boost with a little veteranism inserted into the line.

Salute the nation

My suggested back-up plan is sign an vet F.A....dont break the bank.
And draft OG/OC - Lindstrom - BC in 3rd round.