• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kenny Pickett SUV & playbook stolen and recovered.

I think we ALL have at some point in our life, he who’s says no, are just flat out lying or dead.

Yesterday I was replacing a throttle cable on a Cub Cadet yard tractor. I did part of the steering wheel assemble BASS-ACKWARDS and ended up nearly doing the replacement twice…………. **** happens but that doesn’t mean I’m any stupider than anyone here………

Salute the nation
We've all done stupid things in our lifetime. If a thread were started, it would surpass Dre Archer.

We've all done stupid things in our lifetime. If a thread were started, it would surpass Dre Archer.

I think just my experiences would probably pass Dri Archer’s thread, but hey, I’m not going to list them all…….!!!!

Salute the nation

Question......does anyone think with modern filming and computer data bases where you could break down every play your opponent runs that a playbook would really help a team. Like there are plays teams emphasize but plays concepts themselves are pretty standard with different words.

Question......does anyone think with modern filming and computer data bases where you could break down every play your opponent runs that a playbook would really help a team. Like there are plays teams emphasize but plays concepts themselves are pretty standard with different words.
If you knew the plays and had the play verbiage sure it could help. To what extent beats me, we would have to ask ol Wild Bill.

If you knew the plays and had the play verbiage sure it could help. To what extent beats me, we would have to ask ol Wild Bill.

The CHEATRIOT way

Both you two are near the RED HOT POKER treatment…….. if you get caught, that is………

Salute the nation

If the verbiage for anything like audibles, route adjustments or blocking adjustments was on it. Anything where they speak in front of the defense.....yeah that's a problem. If it was diagram of the play and what would be called into his helmet and spoke in the huddle not a problem.

More like Ernie Adams and Tom Brady. Funny how mortal they look now that both of them are gone.

Yep, those three (add Billicheat) are who demised football to what it is. The integrity of the game will never be the same.

I use to watch a lot of games each week, now I watch ONLY Steelers, if I can get them on my set up. I don’t pay anything extra for games currently.

One more thing, everything was ran through Billy Boy, the logistics of filming / microphones / bugging locker-rooms / headset malfunctions at critical times / he had t5he HC responsibility of the Team, both the football players and the cheating technicians.

Salute the nation

Slashvag,

As I thought you would not divulge on the stupid things you have done outside of this forum. But we know you have done them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You wrote:

I would like to think I am smart enough to not leave my vehicle at the site I stole another. But I have done some dumb things in life - Slashvag

Slashvag,

As I thought you would not divulge on the stupid things you have done outside of this forum. But we know you have done them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You wrote:
You know, I've often thought that you've been on the butt end of some unwarranted and undeserved comments in the past................but I was wrong.

Ernie Adams was the key to that operation… lots of teams throughout history have supposedly stolen plays and spied on other teams..

Adult eidetic memory coupled with a high football IQ is virtually unique to that guy… the ability to hear or see a signal… instantly know it and relay a counter coupled with the ability to dechipher signals,… it was a marvelous scheme, really…

Matt Canada will use AI technology this year. The problem is, he is programming the d@mn thing.

Ernie Adams was the key to that operation… lots of teams throughout history have supposedly stolen plays and spied on other teams..

Adult eidetic memory coupled with a high football IQ is virtually unique to that guy… the ability to hear or see a signal… instantly know it and relay a counter coupled with the ability to dechipher signals,… it was a marvelous scheme, really…

I’d like to clarify this a little, good post just for the record.

Ernie deciphered and got the signals sinc-ed up BUT make no mistake as the role billicheat had. He was the master at getting the tape / the ideas of spying / every ****-ing angle they have taken……. He was the man to put it all into action and implement it. All things were through him, including hire and fire of technicians / interviewing the willing to cooperate in scheme / etc.. B*llyb*y took the ideas given or thought, and implemented them.

EDIT: Ernie had more to do with how successful his part was, but due to the broader spectrum, b*llyb*y was the leader.

Salute the nation

The thief had intended to try and sell the playbook to whichever opposing coach would buy it....but then he realized it was worthless.

If he and we fans know what plays Canada runs then so does everyone else.

The thief had intended to try and sell the playbook to whichever opposing coach would buy it....but then he realized it was worthless.

If he and we fans know what plays Canada runs then so does everyone else.

The Authorities ONLY recovered the stolen SVU, no one cared about the play book….. not even mentioned in the Police Report….. Billicheat didn’t even make a play for it…… Just watched OLD cartoons and had all he needed to decipher the logistics of the Matt O’Canada Offense.

Salute the nation