• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kenny "vehemently" refuses to sign transfer contract

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Maybe this thread is why both my computers, and the one at work, are blocking this forum. I can only get it on my phone now, as of about 4pm MST.
What do you mean this thread? I was having the same problem 2 to 3 hours ago with a 404 error. Same computer that I'm on now...i figured they were doing site maintenance.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
we ever get a solid definition of "transfer contract"?

When you take a chick out on a date and things are going VERY well, so well you’re thinbking you are going to get laid. As you are paying the supper/drink tab, she suddenly gets a call her mom is dying and has to leave via Taxi……….

That is a transfer of contract………….

(Heard it from a friend)

Salute the nation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you mean this thread? I was having the same problem 2 to 3 hours ago with a 404 error. Same computer that I'm on now...i figured they were doing site maintenance.
Just a guess man. It's not a huge secret that I have computer downs syndrome.

I.walked away from my computer about 15 minutes ago, and as of then, no luck.

I should have vehemently signed a computer skills transfer contract ot something?

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Just a guess man. It's not a huge secret that I have computer downs syndrome.

I.walked away from my computer about 15 minutes ago, and as of then, no luck.

I should have vehemently signed a computer skills transfer contract ot something?
LOL...Yeah I was having the same problem earlier like I said, but I know jack about computers so I just tried again later and got the forums on.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Less, but it’s late and I’m hungry.!!!

Salute the nation
Have some Primanti's. You'll be fine.
josh.gif

Poobah

Reaction score
LOL...Yeah I was having the same problem earlier like I said, but I know jack about computers so I just tried again later and got the forums on.
had it as well...finally figured out the link is different. The old link I bookmarked was: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/forums/football-only.2
that link is still tossing the 404 error. I ended to the main page and navigating into forums and to get into the main forum here the link is now: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/forums/steelers-football-only.2/

note the last part..originally football-only.2 and now it is steelers-football-only.2

Or just go to the main page and click your way into the main forum and re-bookmark.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
had it as well...finally figured out the link is different. The old link I bookmarked was: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/forums/football-only.2
that link is still tossing the 404 error. I ended to the main page and navigating into forums and to get into the main forum here the link is now: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/forums/steelers-football-only.2/

note the last part..originally football-only.2 and now it is steelers-football-only.2

Or just go to the main page and click your way into the main forum and re-bookmark.
Or just leave it open all the time and open a new tab

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I sat on my Azz, not thumbs, and everything works fine now.

I did get a “error” code earlier in the day yesterday, but today no worries and for the record, I logged in through the home page as I started reading articles (very good reads by the way, should be a regular stop for those that are hungry).

STEELERNATION.COM will bring you up to “home” page, when you log in, OR obviously…….. in between PoPing corn and trimming your eye lids………. You can click “Home” at the top of this page…………….. (a friend told me)

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When you take a chick out on a date and things are going VERY well, so well you’re thinbking you are going to get laid. As you are paying the supper/drink tab, she suddenly gets a call her mom is dying and has to leave via Taxi……….

That is a transfer of contract………….

(Heard it from a friend)

Salute the nation
you dont keep handcuffs and chloroform handy?
rookie move. even Ogurr does that.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
you dont keep handcuffs and chloroform handy?
rookie move. even Ogurr does that.

I wasn’t talking about my capabilities, I was just talking about a “transfer contract”.

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn’t talking about my capabilities, I was just talking about a “transfer contract”.

Salute the nation
Ogurr refers to those as "Restraining Orders"

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I sat on my Azz, not thumbs, and everything works fine now.

I did get a “error” code earlier in the day yesterday, but today no worries and for the record, I logged in through the home page as I started reading articles (very good reads by the way, should be a regular stop for those that are hungry).

STEELERNATION.COM will bring you up to “home” page, when you log in, OR obviously…….. in between PoPing corn and trimming your eye lids………. You can click “Home” at the top of this page…………….. (a friend told me)

Salute the nation
Damn Coolie.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you also restart the computer? If you did that as well as trying again later you are now qualified to work in computer support
He has an Indian accent? His real name is Begash?