• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Khizr Khan. Who is he and why did Trump have trouble with him?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
While I salute his son, Khizr should know Clinton voted for War, not Trump.

Who is Khizr Khan. He's a lawyer who tried to bring Arabs to the USA under visas.

There have been reports he's for Sharia law and has given money to the Clinton campaign.

A shady lawyer who's since brought down is company's website, who is in the "highly" corrupt business of bringing Arabs that can "afford to pay" to America in a pay-for-play program.

While I salute his son, Khizr should know Clinton voted for War, not Trump.

Who is Khizr Khan. He's a lawyer who tried to bring Arabs to the USA under visas.

There have been reports he's for Sharia law and has given money to the Clinton campaign.

Next thing he's shown on a news interview saying that Sharia Laws do not exist, no such thing. (in his awful stuttering accent) What an asshat.

The beauty of this thread and the continued attention on Khan is that it's such a losing issue for Trump. As long as it's talked about Trump loses more of the middle. Only the rabid right buys the attacks and they are in Trump's camp already.

Vis is right, of course.

WE know he runs a law firm that makes it's living through running high priced Muslims through immigration, he writes papers about Sharia law being above all man made laws and he works for Hillary as a tax attorney.

The corrupt media will never report this, so let it go.

Next thing he's shown on a news interview saying that Sharia Laws do not exist, no such thing. (in his awful stuttering accent) What an asshat.

The election is slipping away. I'd make this guy a poster boy for what's wrong via commercial. And it needs to be a commercial since 80% of the media won't look into his past. A sleazy lawyer type trying to circumvent immigration laws for his Middle Eastern clients. Amercian can judge.

The beauty of this thread and the continued attention on Khan is that it's such a losing issue for Trump. As long as it's talked about Trump loses more of the middle. Only the rabid right buys the attacks and they are in Trump's camp already.

He does? Are you sure? And why would you warn us if that was the case?

I always found it interesting that liberals are always telling Republicans what they can and cannot say, who they can and cannot support and so on, as if they are truly concerned with the welfare of the party. "If Republicans don't stop talking about the social issues, they will never win the Presidency again." How many times have we heard something like that? You would think if that was truly the case they would encourage it.

There is a good bet the opposite is closer to the truth.