• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kid Rock Officially Announces His 2018 Run For Senate

Spike

Reaction score
Well, if Al Franken can do it....

Robert James Ritchie AKA Kid Rock announced his official run for Michigan Senate in 2018 on Monday.

DE87Rl7XsAEmBeW.jpg

https://twitter.com/KidRock?ref_src...id-rock-officially-announces-2018-run-senate/

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26FxCOdhlvEQXbeH6" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Yes, that's exactly what we need, the further dumbing down of Washington.

I'm all for it. Well kinda. More regular joes need to be in congress rather than dead weight old heads that can't do anything than fattin their pockets. Both ******* sides.

Good. Replace the lying politicians with patriots who will fight for the American people and stop the corruption. Drain the swamp! Even the ******* GOPe has their hands out. That's why they are reluctant to repeal OcommieCare. They'll lose the bulk of their income.

Hmmm, somebody just said a couple hours ago that there will be a lot more celebrities / non politicians getting into office instead of politicians. Whoever that guy is must be pretty bright. :waving: Until they offer real solutions, the Washington political players are gonna continue to be rejected. I'm fine with it.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26FxCOdhlvEQXbeH6" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Let's be real here, if he was a staunch liberal you would be leading the cheers for him and waiving a banner. Since he's conservative, it's a bad thing and a joke.

he may be smarter then most we have in office. at least he actually cares. Go ROCK!

Reactions: MTC
Pro-military
Pro-guns and hunting
Pro-Trump
Pro-America

no wonder the libs hate him, he's for everything they are against

I saw where Bruce Jenner is contemplating a run also. Libs will be shouting from the rooftops to support that.

What a ridiculous statement by Kid Rock...taxpayers having rights...pfffftttt.

Can't happen. Obama and his homies made it as dumb as it can get. Nowhere to go but up.

I know, right? Imagine Kid Rock associating with Democratic geniuses like Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Boxer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Joe Biden.

******* Algonquin Round Table, those Democrats.

I know, right? Imagine Kid Rock associating with Democratic geniuses like Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Boxer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Joe Biden.

That crew is the real embarrassment of US politics.

Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Boxer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Joe Biden.
That crew is the real embarrassment of US politics.

I agree CharlesDavenport. Those folks certainly don't represent the future of Democratic Party to me.

The Dem politicians who give me hope are the likes of Adam Schiff, Joe Kennedy III, Sheldon Whitehouse, Kirsten Gillibrand, Martin Heinrich, Ted Lieu, and yes, Kamala Harris, among others. Also a fan of Angus King, independent from Maine.

From the old guard it's basically Bernie and Elizabeth Warren.

Regardless of a handful of bright, forward-thinking, progressive politicians in its ranks, the Democratic Party has been a ******* mess, and continues to be a mess. It needs to shake itself clean of the Clinton's once and for all.

I would love to see Kid Rock filibuster. Bawitdaba ba dang a dang diggy diggy......That would be hilarious.

Pelosi thinks Boosh is still President.

can you imagine the rallies?
strippers, beer, guns, bacon...

everything that America loves and is known for.

****. yes.

can you imagine the rallies?
strippers, beer, guns, bacon...

everything that America loves and is known for.

****. yes.
At least the strippers and beer don't make him much different from the politicians already in Washington.
I wanna be a cowboy, baaayyy-beee.....

Pro-military
Pro-guns and hunting
Pro-Trump
Pro-America

no wonder the libs hate him, he's for everything they are against

Just a man who loves his country and wants more for the working people. What's wrong with that?
Libs are scared of their own shadow it seems

Just a man who loves his country and wants more for the working people. What's wrong with that?
Libs are scared of their own shadow it seems

Actually Libs are scared of the working people.

It's just that they see very little value in them.

True, but they're scared of us too. We drive pickup trucks, eat meat, shop at Walmart and not Whole Foods, and use plastic grocery bags.

True, but they're scared of us too. We drive pickup trucks, eat meat, shop at Walmart and not Whole Foods, and use plastic grocery bags.

Hey now....those plastic grocery bags are re-useable! I use them as liners for the bathroom and bedroom trash cans, to hold kitty litter when I scoop it out, hedgehog **** when I clean his cage, and as a ghetto lunchbag every now and then. I am doing my part!

Hey now....those plastic grocery bags are re-useable! I use them as liners for the bathroom and bedroom trash cans, to hold kitty litter when I scoop it out, hedgehog **** when I clean his cage, and as a ghetto lunchbag every now and then. I am doing my part!

The local grocery store has a bin to recycle your old ones. I use them as trash can liners too, also for scooping dog poop. We have two greyhounds so that's a lot of dog poop.

The local grocery store has a bin to recycle your old ones. I use them as trash can liners too, also for scooping dog poop. We have two greyhounds so that's a lot of dog poop.

I'm sure my store has that too, but I am usually in such a rush to get my shopping done that I don't pay attention. I have a Pointer and a Basset hound, so I hear you on the dog poop.