• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kid Rock Officially Announces His 2018 Run For Senate

No different than Caitlyn Jenner running. And put a gun to my head, I know which one I'm voting for if I had to.

Hey now....those plastic grocery bags are re-useable! I use them as liners for the bathroom and bedroom trash cans, to hold kitty litter when I scoop it out, hedgehog **** when I clean his cage, and as a ghetto lunchbag every now and then. I am doing my part!

I hear 'ya, Lyn. Except I don't have a cat. And sure as hell don't have a pet hedgehog.

A hedgehog, Lyn??

The local grocery store has a bin to recycle your old ones. I use them as trash can liners too, also for scooping dog poop. We have two greyhounds so that's a lot of dog poop.
Fill the bags with the dog poop then toss them in the grocery store's recycle bin.

I hear 'ya, Lyn. Except I don't have a cat. And sure as hell don't have a pet hedgehog.

A hedgehog, Lyn??

Yes. A hedgehog named Hosmer, after Eric Hosmer from the KC Royals.

I thought you guys said scumbag musicians and actors need to keep their **** out of politics?:frown:

I thought you guys said scumbag musicians and actors need to keep their **** out of politics?:frown:

It's okay if they agree with me. I'm like a Liberal that way.

Yeah, I hear you. People that dug in are complete hypocrites.

Good. Replace the lying politicians with patriots who will fight for the American people and stop the corruption. Drain the swamp! Even the ******* GOPe has their hands out. That's why they are reluctant to repeal OcommieCare. They'll lose the bulk of their income.

Yeah when I think of patriots the first person that comes to mind is kid rock......well Ted Nugent......lol

CONservatives........

It's probably mostly the novelty that someone in show business is actually a Conservative. It's about 1 out of every 100. When one "comes out of the closet" of course they are going to be popular with Conservatives.

They do. Entertain me and shut up unless you want to run for office, then it's fine.

If the message is good, I'm in too. I'm not one of these ******** that hates somebody based on their job.

If he has a message I agree with, then I'm OK with it. I still think it would be hilarious to see him, shirtless and in shades, being HIMSELF addressing Pelosi and the like.

Yeah when I think of patriots the first person that comes to mind is kid rock......well Ted Nugent......lol

CONservatives........

Yeah, well, Patriot certainly doesn't conjure up images of Hillary, Obama or that ***** Kamala.

DemocRATS.........

Elftwatpigtard......

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy...

not as catchy as make America great...but that's his campaign slogan.

Kid Rock. I think he can win.

How do you like them apples?!

I used to not think very much of kid rock. I was surprised to hear of his conservative views and gave him another look. He seems like a good guy.

I used to not think very much of kid rock. I was surprised to hear of his conservative views and gave him another look. He seems like a good guy.

He is a good guy, musicians and entertainers can make excellent politicians. They are already popular, and if they can think and speak...watch out!

Robert Ritchie ( Kid Rock ) you go!

If Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania can remain red, Republicans can stay in the white house. Next election in 2018, RINO's out in the primaries, please.

I bet he caught the hep from Pam Anderson. It was probably worth it.