• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kiper 2.0

bkwheat28

Reaction score
So I get home early and this is on tv. He has Steelers taking Willis at 20. Keyshawn chimes in that he likes it and that because he needs a year or two to develop, Steelers could then trade a 2nd to get Garoppolo! So with limited draft picks, a lot of holes to fill, and a terrible Oline, these “experts” have us spending our top 2 premium picks on same position! 🤣🤣🤣. I can’t believe the stupidity of these people who get paid to talk football but seem to have no real awareness of teams situation. Am I crazy or did Keyshawn just jump into stupidass overdrive?!

……EDIT
Should’ve put in one of the other Jimmy threads, my bad. Mods merge if neeeded. Sorry.

No thank you on Willis action Jackson the second. Jimmy for a second. Hmmmmmmm. Little pricey.

I quit listening to ESPN radio once they changed the lineups. The morning show is horrendous and terrible and i cant stand Keyshawn, Whoever thought he would be a good broadcaster is a idiot. Can't stand the girl that is on with Golic's son and absolutely cant stand Greeney. ESPN radio is a joke now.

I liked the "expert" that had us getting Jimmy g with a fourth. Can we do that instead?

So I get home early and this is on tv. He has Steelers taking Willis at 20. Keyshawn chimes in that he likes it and that because he needs a year or two to develop, Steelers could then trade a 2nd to get Garoppolo! So with limited draft picks, a lot of holes to fill, and a terrible Oline, these “experts” have us spending our top 2 premium picks on same position! 🤣🤣🤣. I can’t believe the stupidity of these people who get paid to talk football but seem to have no real awareness of teams situation. Am I crazy or did Keyshawn just jump into stupidass overdrive?!
Clowns... There are no 1st rnd QB's in this draft and I have my doubts there are any franchise QB's. Yes it would be the Steelers to over draft for a QB at 20 and pass up on say a top CB or OG or OT. If you have to take a QB and one is sitting there in the 2nd or 3rd knock yourself out.

I quit listening to ESPN radio once they changed the lineups. The morning show is horrendous and terrible and i cant stand Keyshawn, Whoever thought he would be a good broadcaster is a idiot. Can't stand the girl that is on with Golic's son and absolutely cant stand Greeney. ESPN radio is a joke now.
So This was about 15 years ago. My wife loved Greenie, so we watched them record the morning show live in Philly at Chickies and Petes by the stadiums. They were announcing the arena league games at the time, so they were promoting that day's game with a live remote. We go to it and literally 4 people showed up for this. My wife and myself. Another couple, and 4 people hired to promote for the event (paid to watch).

Golic was great. Talked to us during commerical breaks. Greenie never looked up, never interacted with anyone. My wife was a bit deflated, but I knew going into it that Greenie only cared about himself, and that show confirmed it. The show ended and Greenie books for the back to leave. Golic stayed and talked with everyone.

I honestly don't know why they kept Greenie for so long. He had no original takes. He was not likable, and he was a selfish prick. There's a reason why he never got promoted...

Getting Jimmy G is about flat-out wrong. He would cost a draft pick of some sort. He just had surgery and can't start throwing again until camp, if he's lucky, so he wouldn't really be integrated into the team. AND, if the 49ers don't pick up part of his salary, his cap hit this year would use up the majority of our cap space. We would have to start doing asinine restructures again and push money into future years. Signing him makes no sense.

I know Mason is what he is, career back up or bottom tier #1. Point is going into CAP hell for a guy that is not your franchise QB makes zero sense. Same as taking one of these QBs in the 1st round. All we are doing is replacing one JAG for another JAG. Right now the Steelers (Tomlin) seem content with their version of success and championship football with mediocre regular seasons, wild card playoff birth and getting bounced in 1st rnd. Crazy thing people buy into that.

If I add 3/5 of water to my vodka - is it still vodka???
if its Russian vodka, you can pour it out and single-handedly save Ukraine.

or box it up and send it to me.