• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mel Kiper’s Initial Mock Draft Has Steelers Selecting Quarterback in First Round

This year we need to be extremely active in free agency. Get a starting olineman and staring corner.
Then at 20. Get bpa on oline or dline.

If we start Haskins then we probs get the number 1 pick overall in 2023. Get franchise qb then
I am all for getting a staring CB. One that is good at staring at the QB and WR. If they can do that at the same time? Man yinz got a keeper.😁

who the hell is Mel Kiper most our mailmen know more than this guy.
for Pickett you have to move up to the top 10 and see how Willis, Corral Riidder pro day, and SR bowl @ combines go. we have many Needs we can take the big RT Ekwonu or Green if he falls Or simply rebuild the DL by taking big Jordan Davis and then look in round 2 at Willis and Ridder.

Kiper must not have watched many games if he thinks we can be contenders with just a QB

I've got the last 12 years of seasons that tell me it ain't the ******* qb. Same fatal flaw. Nothing changes until then.

It's all wishful thinking. Well wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which one gets full first.

Pickett's the only QB worth taking in the 1st and I doubt he'll be there at #20. As for the others, it seems every year there's a group of sub-standard QB's who get over hyped and pushed up the draft board into the 1st round, QB's who aren't even 1st round worthy.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2xwWl4iiaR0UKIiiRQ" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

That gave me a hearty chuckle...