• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

La crush. Wow

Lady looks like Kamala Harris. No idea what this lady was thinking. Supposedly she was swerving and sideswiping cars for a while and appears to flip the bird right before the intersection. If you want to off yourself why do it this way. She has no idea who she was plowing into could have killed friends / family along with the other innocent people she killed. We had a nurse at my work many years ago who had retired and had cancer everywhere. She couldnt take the pain and suffering anymore and smashed into a wall. Not sure why she chose that route other than maybe life insurance purposes if it looked like an accident.

Lady looks like Kamala Harris. No idea what this lady was thinking. Supposedly she was swerving and sideswiping cars for a while and appears to flip the bird right before the intersection. If you want to off yourself why do it this way. She has no idea who she was plowing into could have killed friends / family along with the other innocent people she killed. We had a nurse at my work many years ago who had retired and had cancer everywhere. She couldnt take the pain and suffering anymore and smashed into a wall. Not sure why she chose that route other than maybe life insurance purposes if it looked like an accident.
Maybe she had insurmountable debt totaling $50.. and decided to take the easy way out.

Did anyone else notice that most of the cars just kept on going? There where flames 20 feet in the air. Thats kinda hard to miss.

Did anyone else notice that most of the cars just kept on going? There where flames 20 feet in the air. Thats kinda hard to miss.
Ehh. LA for ya. I’m shocked they didn’t stop to record it.

Supe be around soon to say “hit” but she is more into smashing.
when it comes to Commiefornians, Supe wants to know birth sex and current mental state before suggesting a hit/pass.

when it comes to Commiefornians, Supe wants to know birth sex and current mental state before suggesting a hit/pass.

**** California. What brain-dead moron stays in that illegal alien hotbed and homeless carnival??