• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lack of workers

Between the mandates that most public companies seem to be on the verge of implementing at their manufacturing facilities and the supply chain debacle...

We are looking at potential crash of the market .

Protect your assets men...
It is hard to look into what is happening and not conclude that this is planned.

Maybe this is why Biden open the border. 😳

Biden doesn’t even know when to change his diaper …he’s not the one pulling the strings

At the brewery, we offered our servers $15 and hour. We were happy to do it and we honestly believed they deserved a livable wage.

Of course we required that they turn in all customer tips to the company as revenue.

Can you believe they argued that they made LESS? Can you BELIEVE it?

I was at a total loss. I couldn't begin to comprehend why they would refuse a minimum wage of $15 when previously they'd made $9 or so. We pointed out that they would be making a full $6 more an hour, that's 12k a year people! And the company would make enough on the tips to afford the raise in minimum wage without having to price gouge our customers.

I mean, how much more WIN/WIN can you get? And yet... they expressed extreme displeasure. They even went so far as to say it would be "unfair" to pay them more. I can't understand the logic, but we were kind and caring and we capitulated to our employees wishes.

We are having trouble getting certain kitchen supplies at work such as styrofoam coffee cups and bowls. Mainly things made by Dart. It is just ridiculous the amount of jobs available right now.