• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Large Majority of Speech Watchers React Positively to President Trump's Speech

It was an excellent speech. Dems can sit on there hands while Trump goes to work for the American people.

Make America great is no longer a slogan. It's trumps mantra.

God I hope this witch continues to be a leading (D) office holder and spokesperson for the next 10 years:

Typical liberal ... what a ******* moron.

That video of those pieces of **** sitting while honoring the wife of the soldier should be played over and over again. That **** will bite them in there liberal ***** for years to come. I've never seen that level of disrespect given to a fallen soldier.

If I had any ounce of respect left for that party it went out the window last night.

Lefties are ******** all over themselves - Real Americans approve

CBS: Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress

views-trump-speech.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-new...t-trump-speech-call-it-unifying-presidential/

Trump kicked *** in that speech, yet the left only want to whine, ***** and moan about Kellyanne Conway on the sofa and how Trump eats his steak.

Because it's like I said in the OMG OMG OMG thread....those are NON THINKING things to ***** about.

Lefties are ******** all over themselves - Real Americans approve

CBS: Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress

views-trump-speech.jpg

Lefties heads are asploding everywhere.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

The snowflakes are melting and the icing is dripping off of the cupcakes.

I think that they were deplorable. Good job commies.

Unbelievably, a handful of Democratic women who had dressed in white (for reasons hard to understand) to protest the president,.

_WomenWearWhite.0.jpeg

The reason for being dressed in white is not hard to understand, the reason is right there in your sentence!...they're snowflakes protesting the president and decided to dress the part.

Last edited:
When do you think people will realize that the things they post on social media can, have and will be used to determine their prospects in the workforce?

The issue is people tend to play social media for "likes" from like-minded individuals and the tunnel vision that circlejerk creates causes them to be oblivious to the horrible things they are portraying to the rest of the world. The tone deafness of the extremist on both sides is comically pathetic...

The issue is people tend to play social media for "likes" from like-minded individuals and the tunnel vision that circlejerk creates causes them to be oblivious to the horrible things they are portraying to the rest of the world. The tone deafness of the extremist on both sides is comically pathetic...

Indeed. And a significant reason why Trump should keep his tweets to matters of national policy, what plans and policies he implements to create jobs, etc. and stay away from the personal comments.

It was a good speech. AND.....seeing the camera panning over to the sour faces of the left who refused to stand (EVEN FOR THE NAVY SEAL'S WIDOW) spoke volumes.

Trump looked as " presidential as ever ", a nice mix of command of the issues, tone, and surprisingly put in a format that citizens and politicians would recognize.

Democrats felt Trump would never master DC Political talk and backroom politics.

He just did.

Whoever wrote the speech is tremendous.

Trump looked as " presidential as ever ", a nice mix of command of the issues, tone, and surprisingly put in a format that citizens and politicians would recognize.

Democrats felt Trump would never master DC Political talk and backroom politics.

He just did.

Whoever wrote the speech is tremendous.

My only issue was how Trump stared off to the right (his left) side almost the entire speech. Very rarely did he look straight at the camera, and then it was labored for him to look to the left(his right). I know he's not used to doing this, so I give him that....BUT....it just seemed weird.